Listen as audio
Individuals who forget the names of people they recently met find it difficult to call them when needed even if the phone numbers are saved on their phones. The Contacts app is not much of a help in such a situation. They have to go through the entire contact list to recall and identify the person. However, if you use and set the Shortcuts app in a certain way, there is a solution to this problem. Learn how to see recently added contacts on iPhone easily and effectively.
Watch this YouTube video:
How to see recently added contacts on iPhone?
- Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone
- Click on the + icon to create a new shortcut
- Type Contacts in the search bar
- Click on the Find Contacts option in the search results to add it
- Choose None in the Sort by field
- Select Creation Date
- In the Order field choose the Latest First option
- Turn on the Limit toggle
- Use the ‘-’ and ‘+’ option to increase or decrease the number of results
- Use the search bar to find the Show Result option
- Click on it to add
- Click on the auto-assigned name
- Choose Rename and set a shortcut name
- Select the Choose Icon option to add a unique icon
- Hit Done to save the changes
- Click on the Shortcut as and when required and it would show you the recently saved contacts up to the number you set earlier
Suggested read: The Ultimate Process to Change App Icon on iPhone
Now that you know how to see recently added contacts on iPhone, you may never have to struggle to get in touch with people you are acquainted with recently. Share this article with others if you found it useful.