Did you know you can see posts you liked on Facebook earlier? This is a fascinating way to revisit the past and find out the things that interested you before and whether or not they interest you even now. Sometimes you may even want to just look for a specific post you liked. This article is a guide to learning how to see posts you liked on Facebook.
How to see posts you liked on Facebook?
For Android and iOS users
- Open the Facebook app
- Go to your Profile by tapping the hamburger icon at the bottom right for iOS or the top right for Android
- Click on the gear or settings icon at the top right
- Scroll down to the Your Information heading
- Select the Activity log
- Click interactions
- Hit Likes and reactions
You can also select the posts you have liked to remove them.
Suggested read: How to Post Anonymously on Facebook Group?
How to see posts you liked on the Facebook website?
- Open and log in to your Facebook account from your computer or laptop browser
- Go to your Profile by tapping on your profile photo
- Click on the ellipsis menu and choose the Activity log
- Hit the Interactions option
- Select Likes and reactions
You can also unlike them if you want to by clicking on the ellipsis menu and choosing the Unlike option.
Suggested read: Meta Introduces within App Scheduling for Facebook Reels
How to see posts you liked on Facebook Lite?
- Open Facebook Lite and go to your profile page
- Click on the ellipsis menu
- Scroll and choose Activity Log Screen
- Choose Filters from the drop-down menu
- Select Categories from the drop-down menu
- Tap on the Interactions section
- Go to the Posts and Comments tab
Watch this YouTube video:
Hope you would easily be able to see posts you liked on Facebook now that you know the process. Thankfully, Facebook has this amazing feature otherwise you would have to entirely depend on your memory to find the same. Share this article with others so that they can also know how to see posts you liked on Facebook.