Unlinking your Instagram accounts could help keep all of the personal data safe. If you have been thinking disconnect Facebook from Instagram on iPhone or how to disconnect Facebook from Instagram on iPhone you have the access the menu of “Accounts Center”.
- Use the Instagram app for solving the problem of disconnect Facebook from Instagram on iPhone or how to disconnect Facebook from Instagram on iPhone.
- The Facebook-Instagram chain is massive. Chances are that having an account on either means you have accounts on both. On Instagram, you get to have multiple accounts too.
- There are a number of ways to link such accounts together. This can make things easier when you log on and switch among these. However, when you decide to unlink the accounts, you protect your data and all the information gets secure.
Read more: How to See Posts You Liked on Facebook?
Here’s how to disconnect Facebook from Instagram on iphone or how to disconnect Facebook from Instagram on iPhone-
If you have set up the Instagram so as to share content over at Facebook, you may unlink them easily-
1. Open your Instagram on app via the iPhone and click on the profile page.
2. Tap on three lines on top-right corner. Select Settings.
3. A list opens. Here, tap on Accounts Center.
The Accounts Center forms the hub where you’ll manage the account connections.
4. Tap the connected accounts at the top of page, and select either the Instagram or the Facebook account.
5. Select the option, Remove from Accounts Center. Confirm the same.
Remove the account and confirm your decision. The accounts get unlinked. Finally, you must have got an answer on ways to disconnect facebook from instagram on iphone or how to disconnect facebook from instagram on iphone.