The rising awareness about the importance of a healthy lifestyle has fuelled the demand for fitness products. In addition, growing trend for wearable technology has directly led to an increase in the demand of fitness trackers and smart bands all across the globe. Many of the best fitness bands in India are equipped with highly interactive features to monitor health, diet, and much more. These dedicated fitness trackers are wearable devices that track some of the vital signs all day and every day, recording your heart rate, sleep cycles, and physical activity levels.
If you are on a lookout for a budget-friendly fitness band in India, then we have it sorted for you. In this article, we have covered a list of top 5 fitness bands under Rs. 5000 in India along with their advantages. Since there are a variety of fitness trackers out, an inquisitive consumer can easily determine which features they want most on their tracker.
Advantages of Fitness Bands in India
- Fitness band in India track your goals and your progress, psychologically encouraging users to be more careful of their health.
- Most fitness trackers have workouts, tips, and realistic goals that one can set for himself/herself.
- A good fitness band or tracker allows users to log food as well as water intake. One can enter daily water consumption, food choices and then calculate the quality of diet plan to make better choices each day.
- Fitness bands have built in screens, statistics, vibrating alarms, and history tracking. These features make it easy for users to check their progress instantly without interrupting their workout sessions.
- Many fitness trackers can track sleep patterns and show how deep or light the sleep was, how long one slept, and how many times one woke up.
- Many fitness trackers have inbuilt Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity tonotify wearers about the incoming calls, text messages or emails without having to look at the smartphone.
You Might Also Like: Active India Challenge Launched By Apple
Best 5 Fitness Bands in India
Personal fitness trackers ensure that users can focus on enjoying better health and getting in shape through tracking and monitoring of daily activities. Here are the best fitness bands under Rs. 5000 in India.
One of the smartest in the list, the second edition of Amazfit Band, Band * is surely a much-needed upgrade. This fitness band in India comes with a heart rate PPG sensor and NFC support. The fitness tracker also boasts of outstanding 20-day standby time.
The fitness band under Rs. 5000 features a polycarbonate dial with a metal finish. It is lightweight and features some amazing functions, including:
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- 5ATM Water Resistance
- Smart Notifications
- Music Control
- Alarm Clock
- Sedentary Reminders
- Weather Forecast
- Zepp App to connect to phone
You can get your hands on this fitness band on Amazon.
Redmi Smart Band
Redmi Smart Band is undoubtedly one of the most affordable fitness bands in India. This fitness tracker is priced Rs 1,599, and comes with a 1.08-inch colour LCD display.
The smart band features five professional sports modes as well as sleep quality analysis. It also has 24-hour heart rate tracking and comes along with a battery that will last up to 20 days.
- 50+ Watch Faces
- 5ATM Water Resistant
- 24 x7 Heart Rate Monitoring
- Direct USB Charging
So, what are you waiting for! Get your hands on this budget friendly fitness band in India on Amazon.
Huawei Band Pro
The IP68 certified fitness band comes with a 0.95-inch AMOLED display. It has a built-in GPS and the rimmed down bezels above and below the screen lends it a premium finish. This fitness tracker is quite user-friendly and comes with analogue watch type clasps which is an improved version from Huawei band 2 pro.
- Heart Rate Monitor
- 5ATM Waterproof
- Swim Tracking
- 12-day Battery Life
- 7 Hours of GPS Battery Life
To buy, click here.
You Might Also Like: Best Health and Fitness Apps for iPhone
Samsung Galaxy Fit Lite
The Samsung Galaxy Fit Lite SM-R375 Fitness Band is a unisex ultra-lightweight fitness band will sit comfortably on your wrist. It has PMOLED display and Samsung’s first most affordable smart band.
The smart band comes with Auto Workout Tracking feature and is designed to automatically detect three activities – walking, running, and dynamic workouts.
- 50 m Water Resistant
- Bluetooth v5.0 connectivity
- Continuous Heart Rate Monitoring
- Tracking for Up to 90 plus Activities
- 70 mAh battery
The Samsung fitness band in India is priced at Rs. 2,299. You can buy it here.
Showcasing a minimalistic design, Mevofit Run has a 0.96″ TFT colour display and comes with multiple sports activity tracking like running, cycling, yoga, hiking, basketball, etc. The fitness tracker in India can also accurately measure ECG and blood pressures which helps you to stay safe during hardcore workout sessions.
- Colour Touchscreen
- In-built GPS
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Smart Tools
- Changeable smooth TPE based Straps
The fitness band is compatible with both Apple and Android phones and can be purchased here.
What do you think of fitness bands? Do you use one? Let us know why you depend on the best fitness band. You can also sign in for our newsletter to get latest technology news delivered to your mailbox.