WhatsApp never ceases to amaze its users with new features and regular updates. This time it has brought the option to schedule group calls similar to Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Google Meet. If you are using WhatsApp for Android beta version 18.104.22.168, try out this new feature. In case you are wondering, how to schedule group call on WhatsApp, Team Tech Thirsty has come up with a step-by-step guide.
How to schedule group call on WhatsApp?
- Launch WhatsApp on your device
- Open your WhatsApp group
- Tap on the call button
- Select the subject for the call
- Schedule the call date and time
- Choose the type of call between video and voice call
- Click on Send
- An event would be added to the group chat automatically
- People in the group shall be notified 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time to join the call
Some people may not see the option yet. However, they need not worry as the feature shall be rolled out to all devices eventually as it is already in beta mode. This is absolutely an awesome feature. People would no longer need to use other platforms to schedule a group call in advance.
There is no doubt that WhatsApp is slowly becoming a one-stop solution for all your chats and communications needs. Let us know in the comments section below if you have any further questions on how to schedule group call on WhatsApp. Share this article with others to help them schedule a meeting. Follow us to know everything happening in the tech space.