The most anticipated phone by Apple loyalists, iPhone 13 is expected to make its entry on the virtual shelves this year. People are already speculating if the latest iPhone will drop the notch and gain an ‘always-on screen’. There are also rumours about new cool feature in iPhone. Let’s find out what these are!
Apple’s next flagship is gaining a lot of traction as the company is planning to launch three other variants: iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max this year itself. While we are calling the next flagship as iPhone 13, there are rumours that the new Apple phone might not be called iPhone 13.
Rumoured Sizes of Apple 13 line up:
- iPhone 13: 6.1-inch
- iPhone 13 Mini: 5.4-inch
- iPhone 13 Pro: 6.1-inch
- iPhone 13 Pro Max: 6.7-inch
Although there have been no leaks regarding the design of the new Apple flagship phone, we don’t expect a major change in the design philosophy. Apple might keep it similar to that of iPhone 12 with a few little tweaks.
You Might Also Like: Is iPhone 13 Ready To Make Grand Entry?
Cool features in iPhone 13
- Apple might kill the Lightning port. After the tech giant decided to ousted the headphone jack, it is now being predicted that 2021 iPhone will be completely portless. This means that Apple is not switching to USB-C, but plans to drop the port entirely.
- iPhone 2021 will get some pretty well received camera upgrades. The new line up is also expected to have better zoom capabilities for the iPhone 13. As recorded by ETNews, iPhone 13 could potentially sport a periscope camera, a technology that offers a larger zoom range without requiring an even larger camera bump.
Also Read: Will iPhone 13 Get Ultra-Wide Camera?
- It is also being speculated that the new iPhone 13 line up might include lidar technology. Apple is expected to implement the scanner technology to all its 2021 iPhone models, which will also come with Face ID sensors.
- The new iPhone 13 is also expected to adorn a fingerprint scanner embedded under the display for authentication.
- The iPhone 2021 can also use the Qualcomm’s Snapdragon X60 5G modem. This change could add on to the battery life and deliver high data speeds.
- The new iPhone 13 models could also feature Wi-Fi 6E. Wi-Fi 6E is known for providing higher performance, faster data rates, and lower latency.
iPhone 13 release date
Apple Inc. has not announced the official release date of iPhone 13. According to rumours, the new iPhone 13 launch can happen in September. The company is expected to announce the official launch date of iPhone 13 during the annual Apple event. Stay tuned to this space to know more cool features in iPhone 13. You can also sign in for our newsletter to get latest technology news delivered to your mailbox.