Saving reels is a useful feature introduced by both Facebook and Instagram. It makes users revisit their favorite reels to enjoy or take inspiration. But what if you don’t know where those saved reels actually go? Only then can you enjoy your saved reels. In this article, you will understand how to find saved reels on Facebook. All you need to do is locate the profile icon at the top of the reel video. And you can find your liked as well as saved videos there.
Steps to learn how to find saved reels on Facebook
For Facebook app users
You know already that to save a reel, you should tap on three dots at the bottom corner of the reel > then you can choose ‘Save reel’ from the options. Once you follow the further steps, you can find saved reels on your Facebook app:
- Now go to any reel video, locate your profile icon, available at the top of the reel video > you will see any options, choose ‘View saved’ among them
Read More: Know How to Add Items for Sales on Facebook
Steps for desktop users
If you are using Facebook on a desktop, then there are some minor differences in how to find a saved reel and save a reel. Following are the steps to do so:
- You will see a three-dot icon located at the top right corner of the screen > then choose ‘Save reel’ from the options
Read More: Bulk Delete Posts & Reels on Instagram
- Further, to identify saved reels on your desktop > go to your profile page > you will see multiple tabs; choose ‘Reels’ among them
- Now choose ‘Saved reels’
You can always save reels for future reference or share them with someone later. Once you know how to find saved reels, everything will be easy for you. We hope you now understand how to save and find reels on Facebook.
Read More: Meta Introduces within App Scheduling for Facebook Reels
1. Can I share my saved reel from my Facebook account?
Yes, you can share your saved reel from your Facebook account. All you have to do is tap on the ‘Share’ button at the bottom of your video, then choose the friend or group you wish to share it with.
2. How to remove a reel from a saved list on Facebook?
Go to your saved reels > tap on the reel you wish to remove > now again ta on the bookmark icon > this way, the saved reel will be removed from your saved reels.