It is not as difficult as you might think of how to recover Facebook account without phone number. It is simple and anybody can do it once they know the process. It is good to know even if you do not have the issue right now because let’s admit we are quite addicted to this social media platform. And we cannot do without it as we feel the need to be there to know what is happening in our friends’ life and the world around us.
This article is to help people who lost access to the phone number needed to log in to their Facebook account.
How to Recover Facebook Account without Phone Number?
In situations when people are not able to use their phone number or email to access their Facebook, they request recovery without them. Here is how it is done:
- Visit the Facebook website and click on the Forgot account tab
- You will get an email or number as a recovery option
- To go ahead, click on no longer have access to these
- The next available option is to give a friend’s number
- Input a friend’s number to continue
- User will get the option of a move to reveal my trusted contact
- Accordingly, provide the name of the trusted friend
- The friend will receive a code in his or her mobile number
- Enter the code on the recovery page
- Password reset page will appear once the code is submitted
- Create a new password for the account
Facebook Recovery with Access to Email and Phone Number
It is not unusual for people to forget their password once they have logged in to their account but never had to log out. However, at certain times they need the password to log in to their account. For instance, if changed phone or logged out by mistake. The recovery process is mentioned below:
- Visit the Facebook website and tap Forgot password
- Choose an email id or phone number as the recovery option
- Type the email or number
- The next step is to answer a security question correctly
- A code will be sent to the chosen recovery option
- Submit the code for account verification on the recovery page
- The password reset page will be opened next
- Create a new Facebook password and use it to log in
Now that you know how to recover Facebook account without phone number, it would not be much of a hassle for you to do it. However, if you want to ensure that you never have to do it, note the password somewhere.
Remember where it is kept so that you can go back to check in case you need to log in using your password. In case, you have any issues like not being able to recover the account even after doing everything, get in touch with the technical support team of Facebook. They will help you to resolve the issue within a short time unless it is impossible to recover the account.
If that be the case, you would have no other option but to create a new Facebook account.