Oculus Quest 2 comes pre-loaded with many games but they do not offer the full experience. If you want to lay your hands on new games, you would need to purchase them. For the uninitiated, this article is a guide on how to purchase games on Oculus Quest 2.
Suggested read: Best Action Games for Meta Quest 2 (formerly Oculus Quest 2) in 2023
How to purchase games on Oculus Quest 2?
From the Quest 2 store in VR
- Hit the Oculus button on the right touch controller
- Once the Toolbar comes up, choose the store option
- Scroll the list of games available to make a choice
- Use the search bar to look for a specific game
- Find a game using the filter on the right side
- Find and choose the game you want to buy and play
- Hit the price icon in blue color
- The default payment method would be charged and the game shall be available in your library
Also read: How to Add Friends on Oculus Quest 2 Using an Easy Method?
From the mobile app
- Open the Meta Quest app
- Click on Store
- Find the game you want to buy
- Tap on the game
- Click on the blue price button
- Tap Purchase
- The default payment method would be charged and the game should be added to the Quest 2 library
Watch this YouTube video:
If you have more information about how to purchase games on Oculus Quest 2, let our readers know in the comment section below. If you want more people to know about the options to purchase games on Oculus Quest 2, share this article with others.