Facing the “Mobile Network Not Available” issue? We know it can be quite frustrating especially when you are stuck in an emergency and need to make that one call to save yourself. Many even panic if mobile shows no network and keep restarting the mobile device to get the network. To make things easier, here is a step-by-step guide to fix mobile network not available on Android phone.
Fix mobile network not available error
To fix network-related issues, you can try any of the below mentioned steps.
Choose Cellular Network Manually
To do so,
- Go to “Settings”
- Tap on “Wireless and Networks” category
- Now click on “More”
- select “Mobile Networks”
- Click “Network Operators” and select “Manual”
Once you followed the above-mentioned steps, its best to restart your Android phone to completely fix mobile network not available problem.
Fix Improper Radio Signals Broadcasting
Fixing improper radio signal broadcasting can also help in resolving mobile network related issues. This can be fixed by following these simple steps:
- Dial *#*#4636#*#* from your Android device
- Here, you will see a “Testing Menu”
- Select “Phone Information” from the category
- Now an option “Run Ping Test” will appear on the screen
- Tap on “Run Ping Test” option
- Scroll down the page where you will see a drop-down menu
- Tap this menu to show its options
- Finally, click on “GSM Auto (PRL). You will be presented with the “Turn Radio Off” option
To ensure this method works perfectly, reboot your mobile device and you are good to go!
Resolve Firmware Problem
Often, you can face mobile network not available issue if the firmware is not updated. To update your firmware:
- Tap on “Settings”
- Go to the bottom of the list. Here you will see “About Phone option
- Select “System Updates” to update your phone’s system
If updates are available, you need to install them and then restart your phone. There will be no issue of “fix mobile network problem”.
Remove SIM Card and Reinsert
If you continue to face the same error then once you should remove the SIM card and again re-insert it. This can solve the network error. Here are the steps to follow:
- Switch off your phone and remove the battery along with the SIM card
- Now wait for few minutes and then insert the SIM and battery again
Restart your device to check if the network issue is resolved or not.
You Might Also Like To Read: 7 Ways to Remotely Access Android Phone from PC
Perform Factory Reset
If the above-mentioned issues fail to resolve mobile network not available error, the last option is to perform a factory reset. This can solve the error without any further problems. However, with this method, you will also delete your existing data stored on the device, so please ensure to keep a backup of all important images and documents before starting factory reset.
Follow the steps to factory reset Android phone:
- Go to “Settings”
- select the “Backup and Reset” option
- Now, tap on Factory Data Reset
This will surely fix mobile network not available error.