It is easy to download thumbnails from videos of one’s own YouTube channel but do you know how to download thumbnail of any YouTube video? If you are looking for the answer to this question, you might want to continue reading the article.
How to Download Thumbnail of Any YouTube Video?
- Visit YouTube
- Open the video of whose thumbnail you want to download
- Copy the link to the video
- Go to www.google.com and paste the link in the search bar
- Within the first two results, the desired result should be there
- Right-click on the image and choose the Open image in new tab option
- Right-click on the image in the newly opened tab and select save image as..
- Name the file and save the image in the desired location
Tools to Download Thumbnails
The thumbnails can be downloaded in different picture quality as well. You can use any of the following tools to download the image in quality of your liking:
How to Download Thumbnail of Your Own YouTube Video?
- Visit YouTube
- Go to video manager
- Click on the Edit button beside the appropriate video
- Hover the mouse pointer on the thumbnail for some options to appear
- Click on Download Image
- The thumbnail image of your video will come up
- Right-click on the image and select save image as..
- Name the file and save the image in your chosen location
We hope to have been able to guide you on how to download thumbnail of any YouTube video. However, practice caution while downloading and using anybody else’s thumbnail for commercial purposes as they might be copyrighted and you could be flagged.
YouTube is very strict about copyright infringement. There are various tools to create thumbnails easily. If you still have to use somebody else’s thumbnail, it is always suggested to seek the permission of the owner and explain the purpose of using the same. Let us know in the comments section below if you know any other way of downloading thumbnails.