People always want to put their best foot forward, especially on social media. Thus, when somebody creates a reel on Instagram and saves it too but eventually does not find it good enough for posting, they want to discard it. If you are on the same pedestal but do not know how to delete reel drafts on Instagram 2022, then you will get your answer here.
How to delete reel drafts on Instagram 2022?
- Open the Instagram app
- Tap on the profile icon at the bottom right
- Go to the reels tab
- Saved reels will be labeled as Drafts
- Click on the Reels Draft you want to delete
- Choose the Select option
You may find this article useful: Here is How to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Check the reel and click on the Discard option at the bottom
- Confirm the action by clicking Discard again
Things to know
- Once you have saved a reel, it cannot be edited. However, it can be edited after posting. However, checking the reel before posting is better if they look and feel the best to avoid unnecessary hassle.
- As long as the reels are in draft, nobody can see them except you.
- The draft reels will be saved for 24 hours and if nothing is done about them, they will be deleted automatically.
- Once you have deleted the draft reels, they cannot be restored. They are gone forever and cannot be recovered.
- Deleted posts, IGTV videos, stories, and reels can be recovered within 30 days from the Recently Deleted option.
- Instagram reels can be downloaded and saved in the Archive folder.
Watch this YouTube video:
Hope you find the article on how to delete reel drafts on Instagram 2022 simple enough to put to use. Feel free to get in touch if you need any further assistance. If you like the article and find it useful, please share it with your friends.