Planning a getaway with family? Want to take a break from constant work calls? Want to have some ‘Me’ time but worried that you might miss an important work call or even an emergency call? Want to know how to know missed calls when phone is switched off? Well, worry not! You can know who called you when your phone was switched off. Read this article till the end to know how to know missed calls when phone is switched off.
Enable missed call notification
To enable missed call notification on your Android phone to know who called when phone is switched off, follow these simple instructions:
- Go to the Settings
- Tap on Notifications
- Scroll down to locate Phone app, and then tap Phone app
- Now, select Missed calls
- Set what kind of notification you want or toggle, so all grey to disable
To enable Reminders
- Go back to the Notifications page
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap Notification reminder
- You can toggle off or on for all apps or scroll down to select Phone app and toggle on or off
To activate Contacts notification:
- To activate Contacts’ notification, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings icon
- Click on Apps
- Here, tap on Contacts
- Now, select Notifications
- Finally activate Contacts’ Notification by sliding the cursor
Tip: You can also know who called you when your phone was switched off by subscribing for missed call alerts subscription of your network provider
You Might Also Like to Read: Truecaller Launches Personal Safety Guardian App
If you want to know how to see missed calls when phone is off for your Airtel number;
dial *321*800# code to activate this service on your Airtel number.
To deactivate the missed call alert service, dial *321*883# code
How to activate Vodafone Idea miss call alert service
You can opt for either of the below methods to know how to see missed calls when phone is switched off.
To activate Vodafone’s:
- Miss call alert, dial 12384
- Miss Call alert with USSD – *888*810#
- Prepaid miss call alert with SMS – Type ACT MCI and send it to 144
- Postpaid miss call alert with SMS – Type ACT MCI and send it to 199
Let us know if you face any difficulty/ies in knowing how to how to know missed calls when phone is switched off. Our technical team would suggest you a more plausible solution. You can also sign in for our newsletter for more handy tips and tricks.