Credit cards are used for availing extra discount, benefits and offers. Once you fulfil the eligibility criteria you can easily get best luxury credit card in India for yourself.
Credit cards can be valuable for earning rewards, handling emergencies and unplanned expenses, building credit and travelling. Every credit card has its own uniqueness and features. Always choose the one according to your needs.
Most Premium Credit card in India
Premium credit cards are very different from regular credit cards. The premium credit cards offer the best of the lifestyle privileges and benefits that regular credit cards can’t.
A few high-end facilities offered by premium credit cards are free lounge access to domestic and international airports and an exclusive reward points program.
Now, we will make it easy for you to choose the best premium credit card for yourself. Below is the list of the best premium cards in India that you may choose.
SBI Elite Credit Card
The card is loaded with premium privileges across multiple lifestyle categories. It is a card for the elite-class and offers privileges like travel, entertainment, regular spends and dining. It also provides benefits from the international brands like Shoppers shop, Marks and Spencer, etc.
Joining and Renewal fee
The joining fee of the credit card is Rs 4,999, which has to be paid once. It can also be renewed on a yearly basis with the sum of Rs 4,999.
You also get a joining gift voucher worth Rs 5,000.
- You get free movie tickets worth Rs 6,000 per year and also bonus reward points up to 50,000
- 2 free domestic lounge and 6 free international visits every year
- Complimentary membership to the club Vistara and the Trident Privilege Program is also the part of the reward
HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Card
The credit card is offered by HDFC Bank. It gives you facilities like 24/7 concierge services, airport lounge access, golf program, and many more.
Joining and Renewal fee
People who apply on bankbazaar.com don’t have to pay anything. For other applicants the fee is Rs 10,000.
The renewal fee is Rs 5,000. Waived off if the total spending during the previous year is at least Rs 5 lakh.
- You get 10,000 reward points after paying the joining fee
- Unlimited access to over 700 international and domestic lounges
- Emergency medical expenses coverage of Rs 50 lakhs and air accident coverage of Rs 2 crore
- You also get 6 complimentary golf games every quarter in international and national golf courses
SBI Aurum Credit Card
This is a super-premium credit card for high-income individuals. Though the card is available at a high annual fee, but it offers exclusive benefits across various categories.
The annual fee is Rs 10,000, waived off on spending Rs 12 lakh or above in a year
- It offers welcome benefits worth Rs 10,000 via 40,000 reward points
- You get 4 reward points on spending Rs 100
- Free movie tickets worth Rs 1000 every month
- Unlimited international lounge access and access to 4 domestic lounge visits per quarter
Axis Reserve Credit Card
It is a best pick for travel and lifestyle. The card comes with a high joining fee of Rs 50,000 but also offers various luxurious benefits.
The annual fee is Rs 50,000, waived off on spending Rs 25 lakh in the previous year.
- You get 4 chauffeured luxury airport drops and pickups per year
- Unlimited domestic and international lounge access
- Club Marriott Asia Pacific Membership: 20% off on food and beverages; 20% off at participating Marriott hotels in India and at Asia Pacific (on weekend rates)
- 50 golf rounds every year across the best golf courses in India
American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card
The bonus feature of the credit card is the reward points which come with every spend on the card. It enables you to earn as many as 1000 bonus rewards and 5000 membership reward points that can be redeemed for 18 and 24 karat gold collection.
Joining and Renewal fee
Nil for the ones applying through BankBazar and Rs 1,000 for others. Rs 4,500 is the renewal fee from the 2nd year onwards.
- You can earn reward point for every rupee spent on the card
- Every Rs 50 spent on retail purchase gives you 1 membership reward point
- Offers special deals on ticket bookings on MakeMyTrip.com
Other than these premium credit cards, there are also several more credit cards that you may get.
- Citi prestige Credit card
- Standard chartered visa Infinite Credit card
- IndusInd Bank legend
- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club
- RBL Icon credit card
Procedure to check your eligibility to buy the card and apply for the card
- Click on ‘Check Eligibility’ placed next to your desired card.
- Verify your eligibility for that credit card by answering the questions asked.
- Now you would be redirected to the particular bank’s credit card application page where you would have to provide answers to the questions asked.
- Click ‘Submit’ and then you would be prompted to upload your documents.
- Upload them and click on ‘Submit’.
We have provided you with the list of most premium credit cards in India. Choose the credit card according to your eligibility with these simple steps.