The new operating system succeeding Windows 10, Windows 11 is expected to be launched in July. It is said to be a personalized OS, compatible with all kinds of devices, including personal computers, tablets, and smartphones. If you are wondering ‘Will Windows 11 be free for Windows 10 users?’, and are searching for ‘How to install Windows 11?’, this article is for you.
Windows 11 is expected to be the most comprehensive and advanced operating system. this newest operating system will be available for the masses through the update centre in its predecessors Windows 10 and Windows 7, and Windows Phone 8.1, for free, with real-life software updates.
New Features of Windows 11
- Desktop Widgets
- Windows type desktop menu
- Drag and drop features
- Clock Widget with 24 hours and 12 hours format
- Weather Widget and RAM info widget
- Changeable desktop folders and Live Wallpapers and can Task-bar icons removable
- Desktop App
- Task-bar Transparency option
- Improved themes compatibility
- Built-In Gallery Feature
- Photo Tile changeable and Widgets in desktop mode
- Easy access to apps by simple swipe on the screen.
- Alphabet index search
- Upgraded Start Menu – Android application in Stylish Tiles.
How to install Windows 11 ISO
One can easily install the new operating system via a DVD or an ISO file that can be written on a USB stick to create a bootable USB Key Windows 11. To do so, you will have to use Media Creation tool.
- To start the update, the first step is to download the aforementioned simple tool, which will then serve as a platform on which Windows 11 will be downloaded.
- Then, the Media Creation Tool will ask you to accept Microsoft’s terms of usage and its license agreements.
- Once accepted, you will see a new instruction panel
- Make the preferred choice from the available radio buttons that ask you whether you would like to install the system on the PC
You Might Also Like: How To Install Multiple Apps on Your Windows PC
Windows 11 System Requirements
If you want to Windows11 download and install Microsoft, keep in mind Windows 11 system requirements.
- 1GB for 32 bits, 2GB for 64 bits
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit, 20 GB for 64 bits
- CPU: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
- Screen resolution: 800 x 600
- Graphics: Microsoft DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
Windows 11 is considered to be a truly friendly OS that is compatible with multiple devices. It is indeed a one-for-all types of devices – from smart phones and tablets to personal computers,and offers the ability to create multiple desktops, and switch between them. To know more about Windows 11 update, click here.
Let us know if you face any difficulty in how to install Windows 11. Our technical team would love to help you out. You can also sign in for our newsletter to receive latest Windows 11 updates delivered to your mailbox.