Bought a new PC during COVID times? Want to install all your favourite apps on Windows? We all know how annoying it can be to search and download apps one at a time. Not only is it a tedious task but takes a hell lot of time. To make it easier for you, here is a step by step process on how to install multiple apps on your Windows PC.
How To Install Multiple Apps
Installing multiple essential apps saves a lot of time when setting up a new Windows PC. But, before we begin, it is important to note that there are several services which allow you to install multiple apps on your Windows PC at once. Here are some of the few trusted software which automate the process of bulk installation and downloading of multiple apps at once.
One of the best software to install multiple apps on your Windows, Ninite is used by many to install and update a million apps each day. Use Ninite and follow these simple steps to install your most wanted apps.
- Visit https://ninite.com/
- Browse through the site and see the app catalogue on offer
- Swlect the one’s you would link to install on your PC
- Scroll down and click on ‘Get Your Ninite’
- At this stage a combined installer for all the apps you have selected will be downloaded on your computer. Run it to install all of them in one go.
This one is another good alternative software to download many apps together. It is a free open source package manager for Windows with public software repository. Follow these simple steps to download multiple apps using RuckZuck.
- Visit ruckzuck.tools
- Under Downloads, click ruckzuck.exe to download it.
- Once done, open Ruckzuck. and click on Install New Software.
- On the next page, you’ll find apps organised in categories.
- Open the desired category > choose multiple applications by pressing control and selecting them > once done, hit Start installation
Patch My PC
Patch My PC is another trusted software used by many to download multiple apps at once on Windows. However, to use it, you will have to first download Patch My PC on your computer. Follow these steps.
- Download Patch My PC Home Updater.
- Install Patch My PC on your computer and open it.
- Select the apps that you want to install.
- Once done, click on the install button at the top of the page.
An added advantage of installing Patch my PC is that it also allows users to uninstall multiple programs at once. All you have to do is hit the Uninstall, and all unwanted apps will be deleted at once.
We hope these simple steps on how to install multiple apps on your Windows PC help you download your favorite apps easily. Write to us if you have any other queries. We’ll be happy to assist.