From February 2023 onwards, after the Microsoft ChatGPT event, Microsoft’s search engine has been transformed into a capable conversing engine. This chatbot technology is going to be merged into both Microsoft’s browser Edge and Bing. There is even a paid version of ChatGPT, which is ChatGPT Plus.
This may be the beginning of a new era, where users can converse with the search engine to get more appropriate results. As it is something new, you must be wondering how to use the new Bing AI with ChatGPT. Here is how.
Read More: Bing can Now Answer Like an Expert, AI-Infused Version Arrives
How to access the new Bing AI with ChatGPT
The new Bing AI with ChatGPT functionality can be accessed on Microsoft’s Edge browser. Or users can try on the Bing app or mobile application version of the Edge web browser. In case you still could not access the new Bing AI, it will require you to join the waiting list. Follow further steps to join the waiting list:
- Go to Microsoft Edge > tap the start button > type ‘Edge’ > press ‘Enter’
- You will be directed to www.bing.com/new
- Tap on ‘Join the waitlist’
- Enter the email and password of our Microsoft account, if they ask
And that’s it now all you have to do is wait for Microsoft’s response. If you wish to speed up this process of getting access, you should:
- Download the Microsoft Edge application from the Microsoft Store
- Set your default browser as Microsoft Edge
How to use the new Bing AI with ChatGPT
Once you begin using Being with the new AI you’ll notice the difference. You won’t get results in the form of a list of links but in the form of Chat. You can even further refine the results through further conversation with ChatBot.
Note: Many users have noticed some disturbing behavior while using Bing ChatBot. So, for this reason, Microsoft has imposed some limits on chats per session and chats per day for now. Recent limits are 120 chats per day and 10 chats per session. So keep this in mind while using Bing ChatBot.
Read More: Google Developed AI Bot to Create Music but is Reluctant on Releasing It
Here are common steps for the search process on Bing ChatBot. Follow the instructions mentioned below to know how to use the new Bing AI with ChatGPT:
- If you have access to the new ChatGPT, navigate to www.bing.com > now you can type your question in the search bar. For example: If you are traveling to a new city you can ask, ‘Main attractions of Jaipur’
- ChatBot will answer your question in the form of a chat format instead of enlisting several website links. Your query will be the opening line and further will be your answer
- In case you don’t see the chat format, you should tap on the ‘Chat’ available at the top of the screen. You Bing will switch into chat mode
- Once users ask a question, Bing will answer and write it live on the chat. Once you are done, you can tap on ‘Stop responding’ and it will stop answering
- At the end of the response, the user can see footnote references, from where ChatBot has picked the responses
- To keep you engaged, Bing will suggest related queries to help you more, and that is up to the user if they want to know more or just that much is enough
How to use Bing ChatBot on mobile
After February 22, 2023, the new Bing ChatBot is available on both Android and iOS Bing, Skype, and Edge apps. You will still need access to the new Bing to use its latest features. For that, you can use the waiting process mentioned above.
The new ChatBot feature has brought heat waves in the search engine market. Bing is not just bringing the competition against Google but making room for more exploration as ChatGPT has the entire internet at its fingertips, all it will ask you to do is, ask the questions. We do not know what Google will bring forth in the coming time, but for now, Bing ChatBot has something exciting to offer. We hope now you know how to use the new Bing AI with ChatGPT.
Read More: Microsoft Announces Interest in ChatGPT, Investment on Cards too