When we think of visuals and aesthetics, undeniably the first thing that comes to mind is Instagram. Instagram’s appeal lies not only in the creative freedom it provides to celebrities and commoners alike but also its power to influence millions of its users in one shot.
If you are a content creator, you definitely know what the correct Instagram strategies can do for your brand or business. Instagram is fairly simple to use, however, it can cause a small challenge. What if you have logged in to Instagram through multiple devices?
Why you should know how to log out of Instagram from all devices?
Whenever you log into Instagram, your login information is stored in temporary web files. Simply put, your login information is stored in that device which is definitely a security and privacy risk. Therefore, it is always advisable to log out of Instagram from all devices whenever you are not using it for long periods of time. Because if you do not do so, since your account has been logged in once, it can be logged in again.
What are the steps to log out of Instagram from all devices?
If you want to log out of Instagram from all the devices at once, the surest way to do this is to reset your password. It is really easy as you do not have to download any other app to do so, you only need Instagram to do it.
Following are the steps to do so:-
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap on the right-hand corner button, which looks like a person.
- Then on the tap right-hand corner, you will see three horizontal lines. Tap on those and you will reach the Settings.
- Tap on Privacy and Security and then tap on password.
- You will see change the password. Then to change the password you would need to type in your old password and then choose a new one.
- Once you are done typing in the required information, tap on the tick mark on the top right-hand corner.
- This should log you out of all your Instagram devices.
Though it is easy to be logged in to your devices 24×7, it surely carries a great privacy risk. Your devices might get stolen or you may lose them which means that someone else will get direct access to your data. So, every time you log in to any device make sure to log out of it as well. It becomes even more important when you are logging in from a shared device like an office or a friend’s computer. You really do not want anyone else to have access to your private data, do you?
Follow the steps mentioned above, and logging out of Instagram from all devices should not be a difficult thing to do. For more such hacks, tips, and tech updates come back and keep reading!