WhatsApp, in 2017, had launched a new feature “Status” which allowed users to share videos, images and GIFs as well. It further enabled users to share YouTube video on WhatsApp status without link. Yes, you read that right! Sharing YouTube videos on WhatsApp is very simple, if the right steps are followed.
WhatsApp allows you to either share the video directly or as a status. You can either post the YouTube video link or go a step further to share YouTube Video on WhatsApp status without link. In this article, we have covered the latter. Read on to know how to share YouTube video on WhatsApp status without link.
Also Read: How to Send Large Files on WhatsApp in 2021?
Simple steps to share video as WhatsApp status without link
Before we begin, it is important to note that since mobile devices don’t have the option to set the video length and directly post from the browser, one will have to first download the video. To do so, we request our readers to use a good software and then follow these simple steps. If you don’t want to use a software, you can also record the video using your phone’s camera before sharing it on WhatsApp status without link.
- Locate the recorded video in your phone’s gallery. You will be able to find it either in the downloaded video or recorded video.
- Open WhatsApp app. Click on Share option on your mobile device and select “share to WhatsApp”. You can also use the status panel, and from here, click on the “+Add” icon. You can then proceed to add the video to post as a status
- Post Status. Here. You will see WhatsApp Status Editor where you can simply can add captions, text, or other effects. All these will come on the video when you’ll tap on the “Send” icon
PS: Since WhatsApp has a limit on the video size to post as a status, you can add the video in bits or small parts. Remember, in WhatsApp, you can only share 30 seconds’ video in status.
Share YouTube video on WhatsApp status on iPhone
- Open the YouTube on your latest Apple phone
- Open a video you’d like to share on WhatsApp status
- Click on the share button. You can locate it right below the video window
- From the different options, select WhatsApp and then share YouTube video on WhatsApp status
Its simple! Let us know if you face any problems when you share YouTube video on WhatsApp status without link. We’ll recommend some tested software to help you share videos without any glitches.