The “Delete for Everyone” option was undoubtedly one of the most revolutionary steps. The only drawback is that it gives a notification to the receiver about the same.
Where the sender gets away with a potentially embarrassing moment, the receiver remains curious about what the message was. And let’s admit, it is frustrating seeing “this message was deleted”. Along with that, sometimes it is the curiosity to see what the deleted message was.
Read more: Check if someone has blocked you on WhatsApp Status
WhatsApp does not provide any official support to read deleted messages. However, there are methods on how to read delete for everyone messages in WhatsApp. Most of the methods work around Android devices.
How to read delete for everyone messages in WhatsApp efficiently
Although there are many hacks out there to read deleted WhatsApp messages. The authentic and working ones are mentioned below:
Read delete for everyone messages using a third-party application
This is one of the most popular ways to read delete for everyone messages on WhatsApp. There is no official method but downloading a third-party application serves the purpose.
One such third-party app is WhatsRemoved+. This app is available on Google Play store. It is a free app which lets you read deleted WhatsApp messages. The app is not heavy either, so it is compatible with low-storage devices as well.
Following are the steps on how to go about it:
- Install the WhatsRemoved+ app from the Google Play store.
- Open the app and accept all the terms and conditions.
- The app will ask for permission to access notifications, allow it by clicking on YES.
- Now, the app will ask if it can save files or not. You can click on the option you prefer.
- After this, WhatsRemover+ will lead you to a page which will show all deleted WhatsApp messages.
- Simply tap on WhatsApp next to the Deleted button available at the top.
These are the major steps you need to take to read delete for everyone messages on WhatsApp. Once you are done with the steps, the deleted messages can be read on the WhatsRemoved+ app.
Keep in mind that it is a third-party app. And it will ask for access to notifications which may contain personal data. Download at your own risk.
Check notification history
If you do not want to risk your data by downloading a third-party app, this method might solve your problem. However, this method too is feasible for Android users only. This method is simple to use as it enables you to go through the notifications you swiped away.
Follow the following steps:
- Go to “Widgets” by long-pressing on your home screen.
- Look for the “Settings” widgets.
- Long press and drag to the home screen.
- Choose “Notification Log” from the list that appears.
- All you need to do is to keep scrolling the log to find out deleted messages.
Keep in mind that not all Android devices can function with the process.
Also read: Know how to check someone’s WhatsApp latest trick 2023
These are the two methods on how to read delete for everyone messages on WhatsApp. If these methods do not work for you, simply ask the sender to send the message again. This would avoid any extra hassle. And if you do not feel comfortable doing this, try the above mentioned methods.