Playing on the Internet is nothing new. The best thing about it is that you do not need a computer with higher specifications to play games. A good broadband connection is all that you need. If you are wondering how to use NVidia to play games, we are here to guide you.
How to use NVidia to play games?
Nvidia has a subscription system called GeForce Now. There are over a thousand games available on the platform. It lets users play games via streaming. This system allows access to titles purchased from Ubisoft Connect, Epic Games Store, Origin, Steam, and GOG.
To use Nvidia to play games, you need to have an internet connection with a speed of at least 15 Mbps for 60 fps at 720p resolution. For 60 fps at 1080p resolution, you need the internet speed to be 25 Mbps. You can use either a wired or 5G wireless connection.
You would also need a keyboard, mouse and a controller if you want to play games. It would be great if you also have a home console like it is available for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One or Series S|X, PlayStation 4, and 5.
How to create an NVidia account?
- Visit the official website of NVidia GeForce NOW
- Click Login
- Switch to the Register option
- Choose your preferred method to register
- Fill in the details as required
- Click on the Enroll button
- A verification email would be sent to your email address
- Check and verify
- The account has been created now
There are three plans available. One is free and two are paid. In the paid plans, you have the option to go for a monthly or 6 months subscription. A monthly subscription costs $ 9.99 and a half-yearly subscription costs $ 49.99.
How to play on a computer?
- Visit the official website
- Login to your account
- Search for the game you want to play on the search bar
- You would have to wait for your turn since you would be in a queue
- Once your turn comes, you can play for 30 minutes at a stretch
Playing with the GeForce Now program
- Go to the website
- Click Downloads from the menu
- Scroll down to choose your OS and click on Download
- Open the program
- Click on the Login option
- Enter your details to login
- Choose the game you want to play
- Wait as long as needed if your account is free
- For paid subscribers, you should have priority in the queue and may not need to wait to play
Play on your Android device
- Download and install NVidia GeForce NOW from Google Play Store
- Open the application and click LOGIN
- Choose the NVidia GeForce NOW provider and the language
- Login to your account
- Select a game to play the same
The application is not available on Apple App Store. So, iPhone or iPad users need to use their phone browser Safari to play the games. You can also use NVidia GeForce NOW on Smart TVs and Android TV.
Suggested read: Complete Guide on How to Change GPU from Intel to Nvidia
Hope you are now able to understand how to use NVidia to play games. Let us know in the comments section below if you want more information or need further assistance.