With work from home becoming the norm, it has become extremely essential to have a smartphone that does not lag. It can be frustrating if the phone takes a great deal of time to perform the desired function. So, which phone is best for not hanging?
There is a plethora of phones under 15000 which offer impressive specifications in terms of functionality. A lot of them now boast of features that were previously limited to only premium smartphones. Here we have enlisted the 7 best phones without hanging problem
Check Out –5 Best Phones Under 9000 in India in 2021
Best phones without hanging problem with price
Redmi Note 10
This phone is the latest offering from Xiaomi in the affordable segment and comes at a price of Rs 13,999 on Amazon. The Octa-core Snapdragon 678 processor and the 6GB RAM ensure that the phone doesn’t become slow even after months of usage. The 128GB expandable storage provides enough room for storing a huge collection of photos and a host of heavy apps.
The Realme 7 continues to be a strong contender in this category despite the launch of the Realme 8. It is one of the best performing phones, all thanks to its Helio G95 chipset. Its build is a bit heavy, but that is to support its 5000 mAh battery. The 6GB RAM variant, available for Rs13,499 on Flipkart, works fine. You can also opt for the 8GB variant priced at Rs 15,499 on Flipkart.
This device runs at a blistering pace owing to its Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset and high touch sampling rate. Its powerful features make it the best phone under 15000 which does not hang. The Poco X3 comes with an in-built memory of 64GB, which can be expanded up to 512GB. The 6GB RAM variant can be purchased from Flipkart for Rs 14,999.
Samsung Galaxy M12
The Octa-core Exynos 850 chipset looks after the smooth functioning of the Samsung Galaxy M12. Its impressive processor configuration, refresh rate and power efficiency make it one of the best phones without hanging problem. The Samsung Galaxy M12 is not too heavy on the pocket and can be purchased for Rs 10,999 on Amazon.
The Nokia 5.4, available for Rs13,999 on Flipkart, is a good phone for lag-free video recording. Although its Snapdragon 662 processor isn’t the best in this segment, it comes with the advantages of stock Android such as faster updates. It has a clean design and does not have any unnecessary apps pre-installed in the phone.
If you are really low on budget, then the Moto G30 is a great option to buy. Listed at Rs 10,999 on Flipkart, it comes with a Snapdragon 662 SoC, 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Motorola phones are known for their seamless performance and you can expect the same from the Moto G30. It is actually one of the best phones under 15000 which do not hang.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
This is a budget phone suitable for playing games, although its price is slightly higher, i.e., Rs 15,999 on Flipkart. It is also a stock Android phone and encompasses a Snapdragon 660 SoC,3GB RAM and gorilla glass protection.
Tips to make your Android phone faster
Even the best Android phones hang at some point in time depending on the device usage. Smartphones being used for gaming and other heavy-duty tasks are more prone to becoming sluggish. On the other hand, phones being used simply for making calls or accessing basic apps might not lag that much.
You Might Also Like –What Is the Best Smartphone You Can Buy In 2021?
The speed and performance promised in Android phones is often temporary. They become slower with use, which can be frustrating. If you want to enhance the longevity of your smartphone, follow these simple tricks and tips:
- Restart the phone –Simply restarting the phone can work wonders for your phone by removing temporary files and shutting apps storing cache. You can also manually remove apps that are not used frequently from running in the background.
- Declutter your phone–Delete the apps that you haven’t opened in months, particularly those on the home screen. These junk apps eat up your device’s internal storage and make it more sluggish. Also, clear the cache of the apps from time to time to make way for faster performance.
- Install ‘Lite’ versions of applications–Many applications such as Facebook have ‘Lite’ variants that consume less data. They take up less storage space and do not put a burden on the phone’s system.
- Have a custom ROM–Try getting a custom ROM that allows modification of performance profiles based on the phone’s needs. It can help in getting rid of non-essential background services. Seek the guidance of an expert if you are not well-versed with the concept.
- Update phone to the latest Android version–Install the latest OS update whenever it is rolled out. These updates improve upon the previous version by removing bugs and optimizing the phone for improved performance.