The Covid-19 crises has established an open-playing field for technological advancement. With offices shut and business operations running remotely, tech giants are leaving no stone unturned to facilitate virtual operations from any part of the world. Zoom, the de facto standard for online communications during the Coronavirus pandemic, has entered the hardware scene with an all-in-one communications appliance.With Zoom software, the 27-inch 1080p touchscreen device – Zoom for Home DTEN ME has the world buzzing.
The New Digital Meet
Keeping pace with the increasing competition from contemporaries like Google, Facebook, and Reliance Jio, Zoom recently launched a dedicated hardware solution especially for people working from remote locations. Zoom has joined hands with DTEN – a video-conferencing firm, to launch the very-first Zoom for Home device. The new Zoom for Home is designed strategically to help businesses improve productivity, but also offers its users an immersive and productive workspace environment.
In a recent interview, Jeff Smith, head of Zoom Rooms, stated, “The idea is to offer an appliance that you can pull out of the box and it’s ready to use with minimal fuss. Zoom for Home is an initiative from Zoom that allows any Zoom user to deploy a personal collaboration device for their video meetings, phone calls, interactive whiteboard annotation.” The HZoomFor Home device is available exclusively to users in the US at a price of $599.
Features of Zoom For Home:
- 3 built-in wide-angle cameras for high-resolution videorecording
- 8-microphone array for crystal-clear audio essential for proper hosting of meetings and phone calls
- Ultra-responsive touch display for interactive screen sharing
- HD multi-touch 27-inch touchscreendisplay forwhiteboarding, annotating, and ideation to aid users during meetings
- Easily portable – bears a thickness of 0.5 inches and weighs 14.5 pounds
- Ultrasonic pairing between the appliance and your laptop or mobile phone.
- Compatible with all Zoom Rooms Appliances
- Easy start ad-hoc or scheduled meetings, flexible management options, and much more
The Simplicity of Zoom For Home
Designed with simplicity in mind, with the new Zoom for Home, users can easily launch the interface via the pairing code. Once the interface has launched, users have an easy access all the key functionalities. All you have to do is touch the function, such as making a phone call or starting a meeting, and the Zoom hardware connects automatically. The best part, you can also link the Zoom For Home with your calendar so that all your meetings appear in a sidebar, and all you got to do is touch the next meeting to connect.
Stay tuned for latest details and updates. We bring in the best in the world of technology and science.