Instagram has recently rolled new features to ensure privacy of all its users. The new features are designed to focus on alleviating social pressure around “like counts.” With the new feature, users can decide whether they’d like to display their likes or hide it from the world. If you want to know how to hide likes and views on Instagram, then read on.
How to hide likes on Instagram?
First things first, if you are planning to hide your likes, remember your followers won’t be able to see your reach and expanse, especially if you are a budding influencer. All users will still be able to see who has liked a post but followers won’t get that insight.
Here’s how to hide likes on Instagram
- Goto Settings
- click “Privacy,” and tap the new “Posts” menu item.
- Here, you can turn off all like counts in your feed, and choose to hide like counts on the content posted on the social; media platform.
- Voila! You are done. You can now hide likes and views on Instagram
Once done, your followers will not be able to see the likes you have received on your posts. You can, at any time, decide to turn off this feature and let the world know your reach.
You can also follow the below steps to hide Instagram likes
- Tap on the three horizontal dots in the upper right-hand corner
- Now, click “Hide Like Count.” Where you used to see a number for the like count, you’ll now see “Liked by one account and others.”
- You can tap that to see the full like count and which users liked it.
- Other people who see the photo will still see the total number of people who liked it on first glance.
Don’t let social media ruin your mental peace. Follow the above steps to hide likes and views on Instagram. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else. We’d be happy to assist