Playing classic Nintendo games with the best settings for Dolphin emulator Android is a dream for many. Playing the games with the default settings mode strips you of many features. In this article, we will reveal two Dolphin emulator best settings for best performance Android so that every gamer can reap the benefits.
Two Options for Best Settings for Dolphin Emulator Android
Option I- Configuring General Settings in Dolphin Emulator
- To start, ensure that the general setting of the Dolphin emulator is fine.
- To go to the settings, open the app and click on the settings icon on the top right.
- Click on Config to go to the general settings.
- Click on General to tweak settings.
- Check on the Dual Core and Allow Mismatched Region Settings.
- Set the speed Limit to 100% in the box below for superior performance and to avoid any lags.
Option II- Configuring Graphics Settings in Dolphin Emulator Android
- The settings can be changed in each game in the Dolphin emulator just by pressing and holding on to the specific game for a few seconds.
- Then click on Edit Game Settings.
- Choose Graphics Settings.
- Select the right option for Video Backend as required for the specific game from the four choices of OpenGL, Vulkan, Software, and Null. Please note that the Software does not yield the best result. So, choose between OpenGL and Vulkan. Test these two with every game you play and choose the one most suitable for a particular game.
- Check or uncheck the Show FPS box as per your choice as to whether or not you want to see the FPS during a game.
- Shader Compilation Mode is the next option to look at. It is always set to the default Synchronous since it is the best option for an uninterrupted and smooth gaming experience. However, sacrifice has to be made on the graphics quality. In case you have a tablet or smartphone with better specifications, you can choose Synchronous (Ubershaders) as it delivers a good performance as well as high-quality graphics.
- Choose the Compile Shaders Before Starting to reduce the stutter while playing however while launching the game it may take time to compile all the shades you have in your cache.
Configuring the Enhancements of the Graphics Settings
- Hold on to the specific game for a few seconds.
- Click on Edit Game Settings.
- Choose Graphics Settings
- Click on Enhancements.
- Choose the Internal Resolution option and choose the most suitable resolution as your device’s resolution.
- If your device supports 4K resolution, go for it.
- Leave the other features by default unless you want to test them as well.
Now that you are aware of the Dolphin emulator best settings for best performance Android, hope you will change the settings from default. We would highly recommend you to use the best settings for Dolphin emulator Android as suggested to enjoy the app to its fullest. Drop us a comment in the box below to let us know which option you chose to enhance the performance of the Dolphin emulator.