If you are unable to wrap your head around how to delete transaction history in PhonePe, don’t worry, we got you covered. It is quite an easy process, which if followed properly, would get you the desired result.
How to Delete Transaction History in PhonePe?
Let us get into the procedure of deleting PhonePe transaction history without much ado.
- Log in to your PhonePe account
- Open the Transaction History page
- Select the history that you want to delete
- Click on delete transaction on the old version of the app
- Select Contact Support if you have the latest version
- Write a message to the Contact Support team about what exactly you want
- Send the message and a new ticket will be created based on your request
- You will be contacted by the support team to confirm your request, which would be taken care of soon after
How to Delete or Deactivate PhonePe Account?
In case you are wondering how to permanently delete the PhonePe account, we got your back regarding this too. Just follow the step-by-step guide given below:
- Log in to your PhonePe account
- Tap on the Question Mark icon at the top of the screen
- You will be redirected to the help screen
- Choose the “My Account and KYC” option below the “Other Topics” note
- Click on “My PhonePe Account Details”
- Choose “Deleting my PhonePe account”
- Choose the option appropriate for you
- For the first two options, you need to choose the “Deactivate PhonePe Account
- For the third option, you need to click on “Contact Support”
- Give a reason to requesting for deletion of the account
- Type message to request the account to be deleted permanently
- The Customer Care team will get in touch with you to confirm the request and abide by it
- The account shall be deactivated thereafter
Alternative Way to Delete Account of PhonePe
Did you know you can delete your PhonePe account via their website as well? Possibly No. Well, you can do that too. Here is how:
- Log onto PhonePe
- Click on the “Contact Us” option on the top right corner
- You would get two options to get in touch- By email/message or call
- Choose how would you like to contact them
- Accordingly Customer Care representative will help you with the request
What is PhonePe?
For the uninitiated let us give you a brief about PhonePe. It is a UPI-based payment platform. You can use it via their website or the app. PhonePe lets you send or receive money directly into the bank account with zero fees. It will still work even if the receiver is not registered.
It keeps the users interested with different kinds of offers to bump transactions. For instance, an eligible transaction can get the user a scratch card which will have some reward, especially in the form of cashback. In the rare instance, a person may not earn any reward. However, on winning, the reward goes straight to the wallet.
The wallet balance can be used to recharge the data card, mobile number, DTH, pay the electricity bill, book gas or pay the gas bill, book train ticket or flight ticket, etc. All these could be done anyway when you log in to the account and use your linked bank account or card to make the payments or transactions.
Once a transaction is made, the same appears on the transaction history page and some people may not want it to be visible or disclosed. Hence, the need to delete and thereby the need to know how to delete transaction history in PhonePe arises.
Is PhonePe Safe?
PhonePe is a safe and secure payment platform available 24/7. The users are given an MPIN to be used while making a transaction to make it safer and more secure.
Hope you have been properly guided on how to delete transaction history in PhonePe. If you still need any assistance let us know in the comments below, we would be happy to help.