FASTag is an electronic system for making payments at toll plazas. It uses RFID or Radio Frequency Identification tags to deduct payments automatically at toll points. To access the digital wallet to recharge it, people need the customer ID and password to log in to the FASTag portal or any other authorized portals. The FASTag customer ID is a 13-digit number. It starts with 17. This article explains how to find FASTag customer ID using vehicle number if you forgot or lost it.
Also read: How to Remove FASTag from Paytm?
How to find FASTag customer ID using vehicle number?
- Go to the FASTag portal or website of your service provider or issuing bank of FASTag
- Find the Contact section within the portal or website
- Find the customer care number of the issuer bank
- Once you get hold of an executive, mention your concern
- Give them your vehicle number and any other information they might ask
- Once the executive verifies your vehicle number, he would give you the FASTag customer ID
Watch this YouTube video:
If you are aware of how to find FASTag customer ID using vehicle number in any other way, help our readers with the information in the comments section. If you find this article useful, share it with fellow vehicle owners and drivers.