Listen as audio
The great festival of lights and the auspicious occasion of the victory of good over evil is upon us. This is the best time to get a gift for your girl and make her happy. If you are looking for ideas, here are 5 tech gadgets to buy for her on Diwali .
5 tech gadgets to buy for her on Diwali .
1. Smartwatch– The smartwatch is one of the best inventions in the modern world. It comes with a lot of features. A smartwatch is used to do a lot of things that you would otherwise need a smartphone or computer to do. It is also a great device to monitor certain health parameters.
There is never a better gift than the gift of health and a smartwatch can help a lot with that. There are lots of options available from various brands with great features at different price ranges. You can choose from the plethora of choices available depending on your requirements and budget. You can buy from brands like Mi, Apple, boat, Honor, etc.
2. Portable wireless speaker– Wireless Bluetooth speakers have changed the way how the world listens to and enjoys music. They come in all shapes and sizes with a variety of features and specifications. One of the best things about them is that there are waterproof options available as well, which means you can take them to the pool or in the shower.
Depending on your budget and requirements, you can take your pick from the various brands offering them. There are portable Bluetooth speakers from JBL, Bose, Marshall Emberton, etc.
Watch this YouTube video:
3. Smart bedside lamp– Smart bedside lamp is a great gift for somebody you care about a lot. As rightly said, sleeping heals and rejuvenates people to get going the next day. So, if you want your girl to enjoy a good night’s sleep every night, then you should buy one of these.
Moreover, since ‘sleep hygiene’ is the buzzword going around these days, it is a smart decision to get a smart bedside lamp. Some of these bedside lamps are designed to work according to the body’s response to light to make falling asleep and getting up easier. They will start with a bright light for reading, slowly fading to warm sunset orange and mimicking a sunrise in the morning.
They can give a beautiful ambiance to the space otherwise as well and make any place wherever you keep it look good. You can expect different features like voice assistant integration, app control, millions of colors, ambient modes, alarm clocks, etc. depending on the brand you are choosing and the price you pay. Mi and Philips smart bedside lamps are two great options.
Also read: https://english.jagran.com/top-deals/electronics/miscellaneous/11-gadgets-you-should-get-this-diwali-2022-get-techsavy-this-festival-of-light-10051211
4. Mini refrigerator– This could be a cute yet extremely useful gift for your partner. A mini refrigerator can be placed on a tabletop and used to keep different things. While having a busy work day, people can store lunches, snacks, drinks, dairy products, etc. in it and thereby keep themselves well-fed and well-hydrated sitting at their desks.
Some smaller varieties can also be used to keep beauty products or medicines that need to be placed in colder spaces. They can be carried in the car while traveling. They are available in different sizes. While some may be kept on a tabletop, some still need to be placed on the ground. They are great for saving electricity as well.
You can choose from brands like Haier, Godrej, Hisense, Tropicool, and other local homegrown or international brands.
Suggested read: Best Tech Gadgets to Gift this Women’s Day 
5. Noise-canceling headphones– Such headphones use technology to block outside noise in primarily two ways- active and passive noise cancellation. Active noise cancellation is the process of electronically analyzing ambient sound and canceling out the sound waves before hearing them. Passive noise cancellation is physically shutting out the sounds around.
If your partner likes to listen to music, or audiobooks or has to take a lot of calls for work or personal reasons, a noise-canceling headphone would be a great gift for her. Some of the brands selling such headphones are Sony, JBL, boat, etc.
Hope you liked the list of 5 tech gadgets to buy for her on Diwali . These are available in both online and offline stores. If you are looking to purchase online then browse Flipkart, Amazon, TataCliq, Croma, etc., and then choose the best available deal.