After launching the Mi band 6 earlier in China this year, Xiaomi has launched it in India too. This is great news for those who love fitness bands and are on the lookout for fitness trackers or bands which come loaded with features.
What is so unique about Mi bands?
Fitness bands come in different variations but most of the fitness bands by other companies are quite steeply-priced. The USP of the fitness bands by Mi is that they come packed with features and are affordable too. The great price range of the bands does not compromise on their efficiency. They are very accurate and come with almost 30 sports tracking modes.
What are the features of the Xiaomi Mi band 6?
The new launch by Xiaomi, the Mi band 6 is priced fairly at Rs.3499. it comes with the following features:-
- The much-awaited SpO2 tracking feature has been included in the Mi Band 6.
- Though it is priced at Rs.3499, as part of the launch offer you can avail additional Rs.500 off if you already have any other model of Mi band.
- The color of the band is black and if you want to change the color of the strap you can purchase the bands seperately in the color of your choice.
- Even though the Mi band 6 may look similar to the Mi band 5, they are very different. It has an AMOLED display of 1.56 inches. The resolution of the display is 152×486 pixels.
- The display has tempered glass and has an anti-fingerprint coating.
- The Mi band 6 has a touch interface and there are no buttons. All the features can be accessed by swiping on the screen.
- The Mi band 6 is water-resistant upto 5 ATM.
- The Mi band 6 is charged with a magnetic charger that can be attached to the underside of the band.
- The battery is of 125mAh.
- The charging time of the Mi band 6 is about 2 hours with a standby time of about 14 days.
- The band can be paired with your smartphone with an app via Bluetooth.
- The band is supported by phones with Android 5.0 and on iPhone iOS 10.
- The band has over 60 watch faces and you can choose according to your prefernce.
- With the app on your phone, you can configure the app alerts also.
- The Mi band 6 can track sleep cycle and can also tell you about your breathing as well as sleeping quality.
- One of the great features for women is the menstrual cycle tracking.
Xiaomi Mi band 6 has been launched with some great feature upgrades. The watch face can be changed with over 60 faces and you can also change the strap based on your liking. It is affordable and the accuracy is at par with other expensive fitness bands in the market. Mi band 6 does not disappoint and can be a great purchase for the price range.