With education becoming digital day by day, we all have seen the birth of a gazillion apps designed to aid the process and make learning easier. One such app that kids love is Microsoft Math solver. It an entry-level educational app that solves math and science problems.If you are wondering h ow to use Microsoft math solver, here is a step-by-step guide on how to solve mathematical equations with Microsoft Edge.
The app uses advanced AI powered maths solver to help students with different mathematical problems, like algebra, arithmetic, trigonometry, statistics, calculus, and other difficult equations. Read further to know how to solve Math problems with Microsoft Edge.
How to use Microsoft Math Solver
Available for 22 languages, using Microsoft Math solver is pretty simple. Here are some simple steps you need to follow to be able to solve math problem with Microsoft Math Solver.
- To start with, click a photo of the math problem. You can also type it in on the screen with the help of the built-in scientific calculator. You can also draw the same on the display of your smartphone or tablet using your finger or a stylus. The app will then use its AI algorithms to start recognising the text and then show the problem on the screen.
- Once it identifies and displays the problem, the Microsoft Math Solver app will provide instant solutions and highlight step-by-step guidance to help you learn how to solve your problems even without the app.
How to solve mathematical equations with Microsoft Edge
- Go to Settings. Tap on three dots to open Math Solver in Edge.
- Select an equation. You can do so by selecting the preferred tool to capture the math equation you want to solve. Here, it is important to make sure that only math problem is covered and no other text is captured.
- After selecting the equation, click ‘Solve’ to get solution.
- At this stage, you will get step-by-step guidance to solve the math problem.
- To view steps, select the problem-solving method and click ‘Show solution steps’
Supported problems on Microsoft Math Solver app
- Elementary: Arithmetic, Real Complex Numbers, LCM, GCD, Factors, Roman Numerals
- Pre-Algebra: Radicals and Exponents, Fractions, Matrices, Determinants
- Algebra: Quadratic Equations, System of Equations, Inequalities, Rational Expressions, Linear, Quadratic and Exponential Graphs
- Word problems on math concepts, number theory, probability, volume, surface area
- Basic Calculus: Summations, Limits, Derivatives, Integrals
- Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Permutations, Combinations
Not only does the Microsoft Math Solver help students solve mathematical problems, the app also offers additional learning resources, including video tutorials, quizzes, and similar worksheets to make learning easier and fun. The additional pointers enable students to grasp the concepts and solve distinct problems at their own pace.
You can download the Microsoft Math Solver app here.