Instagram Reels are a new way to engage with your current Instagram community and reach a wider audience. It is indeed a fresh way to fun videos to share with your friends, followers or anyone who owns an account on Instagram. It allows you to record and edit 15-second multi-clip videos with audio, effects, and new creative tools to showcase your skills and talent to millions of users across the globe.
How To Share Instagram Reels
Use a variety of creative editing tools offered by Instagram to create your Instagram Reel. You can add audio, AR effects, and other graphics to make it more appealing. Once you have recorded Instagram Reel, it is good to give it a nice edit before sharing it. Edit Instagram Reels by using a new set of tools at the top of the screen:
- Download: Tap this to save the video to your phone.
- Stickers: Here you can add Instagram stickers, emojis, and GIFs.
- Draw: Doodle on the video with a number of different pens and colour choices.
- Text: Add text with different fonts and colours.
At this stage you can adjust the length of a Reel. This can be done by dragging the handles at the ends of the timeline at the bottom to trim the clip. Once you have finished editing the Reel, tap the Next arrow (>) at the bottom right. Now, let’s learn how to share Instagram Reels
There are two tabs for sharing your creations: “Reels” and “Stories.” Sharing via the “Reels” tab will put your video on your profile and in your follower’s feeds like a regular Instagram post. Follow these steps to easily share Instagram Reels without losing on your precious time.
- Tap the preview to choose a cover image.
- To adjust the cover, drag your finger across the timeline at the bottom of the screen until you find a still image you like. You can also tap “Add From Gallery” to choose a cover photo from your photo gallery.
- Tap “Done” when you’re happy with the cover image.
- Now you can give your Reel a caption; tap the text box next to the Reel to type one.
- If your account is public, the Reel might also appear in the “Discover” tab. This means that people who are not following your account will also be able to see it when browsing the public “Discover” tab. The Reel will be visible publicly on your profile.
- Tap on “Also Share to Feed” (not present on private accounts) to share a Reel with your followers.
Stay tuned to this space for more such handy tricks and tips. Sign in for our newsletter to get new updates delivered to your mailbox.