Listen as audio
If you ever wished to use Android apps on your Windows computer, it has manifested. Windows 11 users can now download and install a lot of these apps on their computers. Just learn how to install Android apps on Windows 11 and you are good to go.
How to install Android apps on Windows 11?
- Type Store into the Start menu and click on it to open Microsoft Store
- Search Amazon Appstore and install the same
- You will be asked to install the Windows Subsystem for Android which allows Android apps to run on a PC
You may find this article useful: Curated List of Must-Have Apps for Windows 11
- Begin the process by clicking on the first two prompts- Set up and Download, then wait till the downloading is done
- Tap on Click Next, then Click Restart when prompted
- Amazon Appstore would open automatically as soon as the PC restarts
- If not, locate it from the Start menu and open it manually
- Once opened, use your Amazon account credentials or create a new account to sign in
Watch this YouTube video for better clarity:
- A list of available apps in small icons will be visible
- Use the bar on top to search the library
- Click on Get under the app’s tile once you have found the required app and Select Download
- Once installed, you can open the app by clicking on the Open option or by locating it in your computer’s Start menu
How to uninstall Android apps on Windows 11?
If you ever feel the need to uninstall an app from your computer, do the following:
- Go to Start
- Look for the app
- Right-click the app and tap on the Uninstall button
You can also remove the app from Settings by following the process mentioned below:
- Open Settings
- Choose Apps
- Go to the Apps & features page
- Select the Android app
- Click the ellipsis menu and select Uninstall
- Tap on the Uninstall button again to remove the app permanently
Hope you could download your first Android app with our easy-to-follow step-by-step guide. If you found the information on how to install Android apps on Windows 11, share it with others. Comment below if you want to know a way to install the Google Play Store as well since all apps would not be available on the Amazon Appstore.