Paytm is one of the most widely used digital payment app. It gained immense popularity in 2016 thanks to demonetization. Now, the ongoing pandemic is pushing people to find ways to shop and pay easily. Paytm makes transactions easier for people especially when they are not carrying any cash. So, if you like to use Paytm, here’s how to transfer money from Paytm to bank without charges.
Right from recharging your mobile to booking train and flight tickets and movie tickets, Paytm offers the best facilities. Another reason for its rising popularity is -cashback offers. You can get cashback on flight booking, mobile recharges, etc., with Paytm Coupon Codes. This cashback can be transferred to your bank account easily.
How to transfer money from Paytm to bank without charges?
Follow these steps to transfer money from Paytm to bank successfully.
- Open Play Store or App Store and download the Paytm for Business app.
- Upon prompting, select the preferred language.
- Enter your registered mobile number and your password and click next.
- Next, click on the option to accept payment using QR.
- Fill out information like you PAN Number, business details and list the bank account along with its IFSC code.
- You will receive a message from Paytm as soon the QR code is generated. Once you receive the message, open the Paytm business app and click on the accept pay. Next, download the QR code.
- Click on Paytm to send money to the bank and then hit the pay button.
- Click on the photos options that will be prompted on the screen and select the downloaded QR code from your gallery.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer to the bank account.
- That’s it. You have successfully transferred money to the bank without any charges.
Do note, the bank transfer option is available on Paytm App only. It is not available on the desktop.
That said, Paytm also has it Paytm Payments Bank. It allows you to open a savings account and earn an interest of up to 7%. Additionally, the Paytm savings account offers you a free digital debit card.
This is the easiest way how to transfer money from Paytm to bank without charges.