It is a well-known fact that Cash App accepts funds from Venmo, PayPal, and other such accounts. But did you know you can transfer money from Direct Express to Cash App too? Here is a tutorial on how to transfer money from Direct Express to Cash App.
Watch this YouTube video:
How to transfer money from Direct Express to Cash App?
By linking Direct Express card
Since Cash App takes all major credit cards like MasterCard and VISA, you can add a Direct Express card to it and then use it for transactions. Here is how it is done:
- Open the Cash App
- Choose My Cash at the top of the home page
- From the drop-down menu select Cash and Bitcoins
- Find and choose Add Bank
- Feed information about the Direct Express card like the card number
- Confirm your choice
Through bank account
- Request by calling the customer service center to transfer the money at 1(888)741-1115
- Alternatively, you can transfer money using the online account of US-Direct Express
Suggested read: Simple Guide to Get Money Back If Scammed Through Cash Apps
Is the Direct Express card safe and secure?
Direct Express is insured by the FDIC or Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Thus, you do not need to worry about the safety and security of your money while in the account or during transactions from one account to another.
If you can tell us more about how to transfer money from Direct Express to Cash App, the comment section is open for you. Share this article with others if you find it useful.