Having a link on your Instagram bio is the quickest and easiest way to direct your followers to the thing you are promoting. However, you would also know that you can have only one link at a time on your bio. Thus, you need to change the link every time you are promoting a new thing. Moreover, this stands as a problem if and when you want to promote multiple items at the same time. Learn how to add multiple links to Instagram bio to solve this issue.
Five tools to add multiple links to Instagram bio
1. Linktree– Add up to five links to an Instagram bio with Linktree. You need to first add links to your Linktree account. They would issue a custom URL that can be added to your Instagram account. Here is the step-by-step guide to using Linktree to add multiple links on Instagram:
- Visit Linktree and sign up
- Login to your Instagram account and connect it to Linktree
- Choose your plan
- Add new links
- To add new links to Instagram, press the green button
- Enter a title along with the link that you would like to be displayed when a person clicks the link on your Instagram bio
- Rearrange the links on Linktree by simply dragging them
- Once Linktree is being set up, copy and paste the custom link to your Instagram bio
You can also opt for the Linktree Pro, which is paid. It has a lot of interesting features additionally. You would get a day-to-day breakdown of link traffic, the ability to time the links to go live, Facebook retargeting, customizing styles and colors, setting the links to appear and disappear as per schedule, etc.
2. Shortstack– This is a great tool for the purpose to add multiple links to an Instagram account. Here is how to use Shortstack to achieve the desired result:
- Launch Shortstack
- Create a template or choose from the options given
- Customize a landing page for your Instagram account
- Get the URL and publish the page
- Add the link to your Instagram account
Shortstack can be used to create landing pages for websites or blogs, add landing pages to Facebook, run polls, etc. When you upgrade to other paid plans by Shortstack, you would get several features including the option to add custom subdomains and advanced analytics. Shortstack is different from other tools because you can get complete customization and extra with it.
Shortstack is free to use but if you choose to upgrade to get additional features, the plans start at $29 per month.
3. Leadpages– Another way to add multiple links to Instagram bio is to use a landing page tool like Leadpages. This tool allows you to customize your Instagram landing page with their drag-and-drop builder.
Here is the way on using this tool:
- Launch Leadpages
- Create a new page
- Pick a template and name it
- Add widgets
- Publish the landing page
- Add the Leadpages link to the Instagram bio
- Once the landing page is created, click on publish
- Each landing page will have a custom URL
- Copy and paste the URL to your Instagram bio
- As and when somebody clicks on the link, he will see the landing page
To make any changes to the links, visit Leadpages and edit as per requirements followed by republishing the landing page. Leadpages offers Facebook retargeting, page tracking features for SEO, and analytics to see link performance.
Leadpages is giving you a landing page builder which can be used on your website or blog as well as to add multiple links to your Instagram bio. You get amazing features from Leadpages at a starting price of $17 a month.
4. Link in Profile– This tool is different from others since, instead of letting you add images or links by yourself, it pulls content directly from your Instagram channel. From there you can add the link to the post content, which when clicked will take the audience to the desired page directly.
This is great because you would not have to change the link in your bio every time you share new content. Instead, you just need to add a title, link, and description to the post that you want to display in the Link in Profile account.
Once it is done, copy and paste the custom URL from Link in Profile to your Instagram bio. You can go for the 30-day free trial before opting for the paid membership if you find it useful, which costs $9.99 every month for a personal plan.
Find out the way to use Link in Profile for Instagram:
- Sign up on Link in Profile
- Authorize your Instagram account
- Give your email address
- Add a title, link, and description to your content
- Share your Link in Profile URL on your Instagram account
Watch this YouTube video for better understanding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOK8xUnwscQ
5. Lnk.Bio– This tool is quite similar to Linktree. However, there are certain differences between them especially if you are on their free plan. This offers unlimited links and no branded or custom URL.
Here is how to use this tool:
- Sign up for Lnk.Bio
- Login using your email address or Instagram account
- Add your links
- Once finished adding the links, click on ‘get your URL’
- Update the link to your Instagram profile
You can also change the order of the links, and edit or delete them as required. If you want a custom link or the option to track link clicks, you will need to go for the paid version which starts at $0.99 per month. If you have multiple Instagram accounts to manage or if you run a digital agency, you can choose to go for the agency plan costing $1.99 a month.
You may find this article useful: 10 Best Instagram Automation Tools
It is essential to be able to add multiple links to Instagram bio if you want an upsurge in customer engagement and generate revenue in the process. Now that you know about five different options to have multiple links to your Instagram profile, you ought to make use of it. If you have any questions, ask away in the comments section below. Nevertheless, hope your opportunities increase manifolds with the help of these useful tools.