While digital transformation is not new, the pandemic has only accelerated its need. Even payments have become digital these days and people are finding it convenient. Google Pay is a popular payment facilitator. So, if you want to know how to pay credit card bill through Google Pay, we’re here to help you.
Google Pay allows you to transfer money to people, services providers, merchants, and third parties using a BHIM UPI account. You can link your bank account or credit card through which you can send or receive payments easily.
How to pay credit card bill through Google Pay?
While there is no exclusive section for credit card bill payment in the app, you can still use Google Pay to clear your bills if your credit card issuer allows you to pay using the UPI Code. Here are a few steps that you need to follow to pay your credit card bills.
- Go to your bank’s customer portal and log in to your credit card account.
- Next, tap on the bill pay option
- Choose Google UPI as the payment option
- Next, you will be redirected to the Gpay app for verification and then to complete the payment.
- Type in your transaction PIN. This will authorize the transaction. Next, choose the bank account from which you want to make the payment.
- The amount will be debited from your bank account.
That’s it! This is how to pay credit card bill through Google Pay.