If there is one thing that the ongoing pandemic has taught us, it is the importance of good health. We are now finally understanding the true meaning of ‘Health is Wealth’. The shift in the mindset of people is quite evident considering the rising no. of sales of products that improve immunity. We may take the most nutritious and balanced diet along with prescription supplements, but the fact is that without physical activity our bodies cannot be in their best shape.
A sedentary lifestyle is the beginning of a lifetime of serious health complications. People who are too busy to pay attention to their physical well-being often find themselves becoming increasingly dependent on medication. There is no denying the fact that there is no replacement for exercise.
Most people tend to skip or altogether avoid workouts because of boredom. But, workouts can be fun too! One of the best aerobic workouts is Cycling!
Cycling is fun and is great for its overall health benefits.
Some of the benefits of cycling are
- Improvement in cardiovascular fitness
- Decreased stress levels
- Improvement in blood circulation
- Improvement in bone strength
- Reduced levels of body fat
So, you see it’s a win-win. You can have fun and get fit all at the same time.
Do you know what can make cycling even better? The fact there are a ton of cool cycle gadgets is the icing on the cake. You can even buy cycle gadgets under 100 rupees which will elevate your cycling level to the next level.
To make it easy for our readers, we have compiled a list of cycle gadgets under 100 rupees
- Flexible LED light:- It is a flexible light strip that can be used as a brake indicator. Easily available for rupees 100 or less.
- USB rechargable head light:- Available in different colors this headlight has a rechargable polymer lithium battery. Also, this has an auto cut-off feature when it is fully charged.
- Bicycle speed meter:- It can be attached to the handler bar of your bicycle and it will give you accurate data bout the speed with which you are cycling. Many speed meters are available which can be connected to your phone via an app also.
- Bottle holder cage:- This one is absolutely essential for cycling enthusiasts. It can be attached to your cycle and lets you carry a water bottle so that you don’t get dehydrated during your cycling sessions.
- Mobile phone holder:- This accessory can be easily fitted on the handlebar. You can safely fit your mobile phone it and that not only keeps it safe but easy for you to use.
Cycling for many people is an addictive activity. Its simple, productive, and environment friendly as well. You can add that extra something to your cycle with the cool gadgets mentioned above. These cycle gadgets are under 100 rupees and easy to use. The next time you want to do something for your fitness, take your cycle out of your garage and get going!