Are you looking to invest in the stock market but need help knowing where to start? The investing world can seem overwhelming, especially if you’re new to the game. However, with the rise of technology and the increasing accessibility of smartphones, trading in the stock market has become more accessible.
With a plethora of trading apps available in the Indian market, choosing the right one can be a daunting task. But fear not because we have done the research for you and compiled a list of the best trading apps in India for 2023. These apps offer a user-friendly interface and a wealth of features, such as real-time stock prices, live market news, expert advice, and more.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced trader, these apps will enhance your trading experience and help you make informed investment decisions. So, without further ado, let’s dive into the world of trading and discover the best trading apps in India for 2023.
5 Best Trading Apps In India 2023
1. Zerodha Kite Mobile Trading App
This miniature version of Zerodha’s Kite trading platform is one of the best trading apps for beginners. Kite Mobile app comes with biometric access and has a clean, intuitive user interface that enables users, especially beginners, to trade conveniently.
Zerodha Kite trading consists of embedded console reports and charts with expert views to enable smooth strategizing and trading. Also, along with free access to advanced charts and Chart IQ, the trading app offers a real-time understanding of the trend and continuous price shuffling. The app has several benefits, including hassle-free login and access to several other Zerodha apps & services like Varsity, Coin, and Sentinel. The app charges a nominal brokerage fee of INR. 20 for intraday, as well as F&O trading and Delivery trades, are free.
- The app is available in 10 regional languages.
- There is a place limit for orders
- 6 charts are available to evaluate the market conditions granularly.
- It enables you to pin your favorite scrips.
- Trading is not available in mutual funds.
2. UpStox Pro Mobile Trading App
If you are a beginner and are interested in trade-in shares, equity derivatives and currency F&O, the Upstox trading app is designed for you. With this app installed on your mobile, you can seamlessly trade from charts using the “Trade from charts” (TFC) facility. The app is clean and clutter free and comes with advanced charts of multiple intervals, types and drawing styles, which enables you to study and apply over 100 technical indicators in real time.
The trading app is best suited for pros as well as beginners and comes with a predefined watchlist. You can also draw a customized watchlist and receive real-time market feeds to keep your trading game on point.UpStox does not have any delivery charges, but just like the Kite trading app, it also charges a basic brokerage fee of INR 20 on intraday and F&O trades. New members also get a brokerage credit of up to INR 500 and free stock delivery.
- Allows instant investing
- Detailed and easy-to-understand charts
- Send immediate notifications about your favorite stocks.
- Bracket and cover orders.
- The website version needs to be simplified.
3. Edelweiss Mobile Trading App
Edelweiss trading app is an excellent mobile trading application that works well on desktops. The app has a convenient single-touch login and offers free research, trading tips, and recommendations based on the current market trends.
This trading app has dedicated sections for Equity, Derivatives and Commodity markets. You can also set a “preset customized watch list” following designated filters and a Sensex tracker to grab trading opportunities. The best part, you can also invest in mutual funds using the Edelweiss Mobile Trading app.
- Inbuilt advanced market tracking tools.
- No account opening and maintenance charges.
- Brokerage charges are less.
- Advanced charts to give you deep insights.
- Rs 20 calling charges for trading through calls.
- No features for bracket orders.
4. HDFC Securities Mobile Trading App
Offering qualitative trading and investment services, the HDFC trading app is one of the most trusted trading apps for beginners. With a secured biometric login, the app offers live stock quotes & charts, multiple market watches, and live news updates. In addition, users can use this app for trading Equity and Derivatives.
The app also offers intraday real-time charting, and you can also use the app to invest in gold and NCD. In addition, the Android app has an embedded chat with support team functions available in 11 languages.
- Allows to trade in equities, derivatives, mutual funds, digital gold, etc.
- Investment strategies are available.
- No account opening charges.
- Advanced portfolio tracking features.
- Brokerage charges are high.
5. IIFL Markets Mobile Trading App
With a smart dual-stock watch, this one is a one-stop shop for all trading needs. It offers trading tips and technical analysis and gives a complete overview of P&L, net position, margin report, and more. You can even create numerous watch lists, each with up to 50 scrips.
- No account management charges.
- Allows to modify or cancel orders.
- Advanced tools to research market trends.
- Provides access to research reports of top 500 NSE/BSE listed companies.
- There is no robo advisor.
The Bottom Line
We hope our list of the 5 best trading apps in India in 2023 helped you choose the best. Are you currently using any trading apps? Would you like us to do a detailed review of any trading apps in India? Let us know in the comments section. You can also sign in for our newsletter to let the latest trading tips be delivered to your mailbox.