Technology has reached a stage where even smartwatches are health gadgets. Health assistance has become a necessity within no time. There are several gadgets that you may not know exist but they have arrived in 2022. Here is a list of the best health gadgets in 2022. Users can pick according to their health requirement.
Hapbee wearable device
A health gadget that looks like an accessory. Users can wear it like a headpiece or a cool necklace. This gadget is to let the user know about the bad effects of caffeine, alcohol, cigarettes, smoking, and prolonged sun exposure.
How it works
- Habpee records low-frequency magnetic waves of harmful consumables. The device keeps blending distinct frequencies with the wearer’s body and keeps alarming him about their habits.
- As this gadget emits, low frequency feels good energy, users do not indulge in harmful habits.
- As a result, this gadget helps the users to stay relaxed and focused and sleep properly
- There are no side effects of this gadget and users can use it to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Habpee comes in the range of $299, which is quite expensive for everyone. But if you have money and the same health goals then go for it.
Sports Hybrid Fitness Tracker
From Garmin Vivomove
If you are looking for a smartwatch that works like one but does not look like one, then this is your go-to option. A fitness tracker with the appearance of a classic watch yet having a disappearing touch screen. In short, both features available you can switch according to your preference.
How it Works
- Monitors heart rate, all 24 hours, tracks stress, monitors sleep, hydration level, and more. Keeps you updated with your vitals.
- Offers body battery energy monitoring, which can identify the current energy level of the wearer. Helps users to take measures to stay active.
- Not just monitoring features, this smartwatch has various fitness apps as well like cardio, yoga, strength, pilates, treadmill, cycling, and more.
- Even maintain your calories burned, step count, and more.
This fitness tracker comes in the range of $180. This is somewhere out of the affordable range. But yeah if you can afford it, you should go for it.
Health Monitoring Smart Light
No, this smart light does not automatically turn on and off. But this light has a bulb that measures your biometric data and reports all the readings to the user.
How it works
- A health monitoring smart light uses frequency-modulated continuous wave radar to track the user’s vitals such as heart rate, sleeping pattern, stress level, etc.
These smart bulbs come in the range of $80 to $90. Which is indeed affordable, so don’t think and go for it.
Read More: Diabetes Health Apps You Can Download
Non-Invasive blood glucose monitoring
Best health gadgets 2022
A non-invasive blood glucose monitoring presented by Quantum Operations is an ultimate alternative to usual painful blood glucose monitoring. It can provide users with so much more blood glucose data, which is not possible through the usual method.
How it works
- This gadget uses patented spectrography technology to monitor glucose levels in the body. Hence saves you from painful frequent fingerpicking.
- The gadget comes in the form of a wristband. That’s it, it will automatically monitor your blood glucose level.
Its price range is yet to be updated, as its prototype will probably come into existence this year.
Withings Body Scan best health gadgets 2022
Withings, a french tech company has brought technology in health to a new level. A body scanning feature to monitor almost every vital status such as ECG, vascular age, and nerve activity. If you are looking to maintain overall health, then this is the best health gadget 2022, that can assist you the same.
How it works
- Withings measures additional biomarkers by using a body scan scale which comes integrated with tethered handles and sensors. It makes sense in the upcoming times when people wish to monitor their health status from the comfort of their homes.
- It can monitor ECG, heart rate, nerve activity, and even vascular age.
The body scale comes in the range of $300, which is quite expensive, but worth it. As it is saving you from hospital check-ups.
Technology is meant to make our lives better and easier to live. The health sector is also not untouched by technology. The above-mentioned list has all the latest and upcoming best health gadgets in 2022. They can promise you the latest health service without fail. Which one you found useful, tell us in the comments section.