Samsung Cloud is a backup as well as a free restore service that is accessible for most Samsung smartphones and tablets. You can store all your important data like apps, photos, contacts, and more and even retrieve photos from Samsung Cloud.
How to access Samsung Cloud?
There are two ways to access Samsung Cloud.
- Using Tablet or phone
Go to the Settings on the home screen, next click on the Accounts and backup, and then Samsung Cloud.
- Using desktop or computer
Open Chrome, type support.samsungcloud.com. Next, sign in using your Samsung account information.
How do I retrieve photos from Samsung Cloud?
There are times when you lose some of your photos or data and you would like to retrieve them. However, not all countries and carriers provide this service.
Here’s how you can retrieve photos from Samsung Cloud
Enable Sync to Cloud
First, open Settings on your phone and go to Cloud and accounts> Samsung Cloud. This is the easiest way you can retrieve photos from Samsung Cloud. You may be prompted to sign in using your Samsung account or sign up for another account.
- Click the 3 spots or dots in the upper right corner of the screen. Choose Settings from the menu.
- Next, click on Sync and auto-backup options. Tap on Sync and backup to sync over Wi-Fi.
- At that point tap on Sync and auto-backup option to permit syncing over Wi-Fi.
- Under the Sync, scroll down and slide the toggle change to ‘ON’ for all the data you want to sync. Click on “Sync Now” to sync the chosen data manually.
Choose the album to sync
Some photos and albums can be really important. You can select Gallery albums to sync to the cloud and leave the others you don’t want to sync. Sometimes you just want to recover specific photos and Samsung Cloud helps you do just that.
- Once you are on the Samsung Cloud screen, Scroll down to find Gallery.
- Next, click on Sync>Albums to upload. Choose the terms accordingly.
How do I get my photos from Samsung Cloud?
If you are using your phone, your photos in the Gallery will be automatically saved to the Samsung Cloud. To restore the photos from the Samsung cloud within 15 days for free, follow the steps.
- Tap on Settings options on the home screen.
- Scroll down and then click on Accounts and backup.
- Next, tap on Samsung Cloud then tap Gallery >Trash. Next, choose the deleted photos and click Restore. However, if you delete all files from the trash, you can’t restore Samsung Cloud photos.
So, follow the above-mentioned steps to retrieve photos from Samsung Cloud to get your photos back in case you delete them accidentally. You can backup your photos and avoid losing them in the future.