Want to use dual WhatsApp accounts in one phone? Want to create two different WhatsApp accounts for work and your personal life on the same mobile? Yes, it is possible. The latest Android phones available in the market come with App cloning or App twin feature. This feature enables users to create dual WhatsApp account in one phone.
How to install 2 WhatsApp in one phone?
With a dual SIM smartphone, users can use two different numbers or SIM to separate work from personal calls. However, many do not know that they can use two WhatsApp accounts on a dual SIM smartphone and often forget to reply to messages, voice calls owing to the never ending threads on the messaging app.
You Might Also Like: 10 WhatsApp Hidden Secrets You Should Know
Several smartphones, especially Chinese ones like Samsung Xiaomi, Oppo, Realme, and others enable users to create a clone of apps that they can use under a dual-SIM environment. If you are wondering how to use a double WhatsApp account in one mobile, follow these simple steps:
- Install WhatsApp from Google Play Store and then register your primary number
- Open the dual apps settings option on the mobile device.
- Navigate to Dual App/Clone app/App Twin and tap on it.
- Select WhatsApp or any other app you’d like to duplicate.
- Once the installation process is complete, go to the home screen and tap on the second WhatsApp logo.
- Configure the app using another phone number
- Tap on Agree and Continue while also allowing WhatsApp to access your files as well as contacts.
- At this stage, you will be asked to register your contact number. add your secondary number and start using 2 WhatsApp in one phone.
Tip: Remember to enter the correct number for if in case you enter the primary number in the WhatsApp clone, then it will automatically move the existing WhatsApp account to the clone instead of creating a new account.
You Might Also Like: Yes! We Know Which iPhones Have Dual SIM Slots
In case you do not have the latest Android phone, you can also install Parallel Space, a third-party app called from the Google Play store to use two WhatsApp accounts in one phone.