In the era of digitalization, people find the most convenient ways in every possible aspect of their daily lives. The same thing goes for online shopping as well. The convenient feeling of receiving orders at your doorstep is unmatched by anything.
Flipkart, one of India’s popular and leading e-commerce platforms provides a wide range of products in the most possible ways to customers. While you can easily search items and place orders; there may be some situations when you need to change the delivery date of your order. Missing delivery dates, returning to the seller, again calling the delivery boy; it looks like a huge fuss for you. For this reason, Flipkart has provided you with the option of changing the delivery date as per your need.
Now if you are thinking about how to change delivery date on Flipkart, this article will provide you with a step-by-step details on this.
Here’s why you may want to change the delivery date
- You may be out of town at the scheduled date of your delivery
- You want to receive the order on some special occasion day
- You prefer to receive the delivery at a specific time on the scheduled date
Step-by-step guide on how to change delivery date on Flipkart
- Go to the Flipkart app on your phone or you can visit the official website (Flipkart.com)
- Log in with your username and password if not done
- On the left top corner of your home page click on the menu
- Now you can see several options. Click on “My Orders”
- Now a page will appear where you can see the items you have ordered
- Choose the product you want to change the scheduled date
- After clicking on the item, a page will appear where you may see the “Change Date” option on the right side
- Click on the option; on the next page, you can see dates with time slots that may appear.
- Select the date and time slot as per your choice. Tap the submit option below the page.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Flipkart that your delivery date has been changed.
That’s all; you have successfully changed your delivery date. In case you can’t find the option to change the delivery date or encounter any problem while conducting the process, contact with Flipkart Support Team. However, it’s important to note that changing delivery dates depends on your location, which product you have purchased, its brand, and availability. Make sure to be updated with Flipkart’s latest policies and guidelines on their websites. Enjoy your shopping!
Open the Flipkart app on your phone> and tap on “menu”. Then scroll down the page and tap “saved addresses”. Now click on the edit button and enter your delivery address. Lastly, click on the save option to keep the changes and that’s how you can update your delivery address.
Changing the delivery dates multiple times may vary what type of product you have ordered. Flipkart’s policy may restrict your option depending on its availability. Check the terms and conditions associated with your order to know more about the information.
You can change the delivery date within the available options provided by Flipkart. If you want to change it further, you have to wait as the dates will be updated on time.