If you’re wondering how to post in multiple Facebook groups at once, we have you covered.
From individuals to brands and larger enterprises, all want to have an online presence. Brands are particularly turning their attention to the potential of Facebook groups.
Unlike fan pages that come with several restrictions, groups allow for valuable interactions among the users. Also, with Facebook groups, brands can target a super-segmented public.
That said, having a presence in several groups can be a difficult and unfeasible task for many brands due to lack of time or other issues.
In this post, we bring to you a few tips and tricks that will help build your online presence by posting in multiple groups at once.
How to post in multiple Facebook groups at once?
Facebook allows posting to groups through third-party apps. However, the group needs to be connected to that particular app on its settings.
If you’re the group admin, you can follow these steps.
- First, log in to your Facebook Profile.
- Sign in to the app’s account.
- Next, click on the Facebook button you see at the top right of your dashboard and then tap on Group in the dropdown.
- Next, click on the Group you wish to connect.
- Next, tap on Add
- In the Group settings, scroll down to the Apps section and click Add Apps. Select the app and next click on Add and Done.
- Go to your app account and you should be able to see the Facebook Group that you connected with.
To post on multiple groups at once, follow these steps.
- Add the groups that you want to manage from the third part app dashboard
- Select the groups
- Create your posts
- Schedule the date and time you want to share your post
- That’s it! You are ready to share your post with several groups at the same time.
Now that you know how to post in multiple Facebook groups at once, what’s keeping you waiting? Go ahead and share your posts!