Are you an SBI customer researching how to add beneficiary in SBI Yono app? Well, then you have found yourself the article you are looking for. The SBI Yono is a handy app to have on your phone for not just transferring money but to get a host of banking facilities without going to the branch.
Here is a Step-by-Step Guide on How to Add Beneficiary in SBI Yono App?
Requirements to Add Beneficiary
- Yono SBI App
- Registered mobile number to receive OTP
- Bank details of the beneficiary
Procedure to Add Beneficiary
- Once you have downloaded the app open it on your mobile phone
- Login using Yono User ID and Password or MPIN
- Click on the option “Yono Pay”
- Tap on the option “Bank Account”
- Then click on “Pay a new Beneficiary”
- Enter your Internet Banking Profile Password and click on “Submit”
- Select the Beneficiary’s Bank- “SBI” or “Other Bank”
- Add the details like Name, Account Number, Nick Name, IFSC CODE, etc. as prompted.
- Set the Maximum Limit of Fund Transfer for this beneficiary
- Click on “Next”
- At this point, if you want to transfer funds select your bank account from where the transfer will be done
- Enter the amount to be transferred
- Write a remark and click on the “Pay” button
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number, which will be auto-selected on the next screen, or type it out if you are prompted to do so.
- Agree to “Terms and Conditions” before clicking on “Confirm”
- The amount to the beneficiary’s account
- The beneficiary will be reflected in the “Other” section of your account.
The whole process will take about 5 minutes of your time and you will be able to accomplish what you have ventured out for. Follow this space for more informative step-by-step articles like how to add beneficiary in SBI Yono app. Let us know in the comments below if you want to know how to remove the beneficiary from the SBI Yono app.