With the advancement in technology, human civilisation may have started using the digital rupee, but still, everyone wants to know what their future beholds.
There are still people who believe that the alignment of planets and stars can influence your life and destiny. But in modern times, nobody has time to go to astrologers and get the information.
Therefore people use astrology apps to get instant information. In this article, we have mentioned 6 of the best free astrology apps for Android for people that are obsessed with the stars.
Tech has turned astrology into a multi-billion dollar industry and is estimated to be worth over $40 billion.
We have narrowed down the best options for you and will help you download the best free astrology app for Android.
5 Best Free Astrology Apps For Android
This best free astrology app for Android could quickly become your Astro BFF and gives you all the religious information in one place. It has a user-friendly interface and gives location-specific details.
- It has lyrics for all the devotional pujas, chalisas, aartis, etc.
- With daily panchang, check out Rahu kalam and mahurat.
- Check out the compatibility with your partner with the Kundali match feature.
- It has a Hindu calendar which you can use to check all the Vrats and festivals.
2. AstroSage Kundli
AstroSage is a #1 Kundli Software and has more than 10 million downloads in its bucket. It is the highest-rated astrology app and offers various predictions, and Varshphal is absolutely free.
- It is available in 9 different languages.
- Encompasses a moon and sun sign calculator
- User-friendly interface.
- Weekly moon signs and daily and weekly horoscopes are available.
- Download and Print PDF available.
3.Cosmic Insights Astrology
This best free app for Android is an excellent resource for those who are looking to learn deeply about Vedic astrology. It has become the first choice of those who extensively believe in Vedic science and exclusively entails thousands of features.
- Moorti nirnaya calculator.
- Bhutas and Velas to understand which guna is dominant.
- Fortuna point analysis to bring prosperity in your life.
- Know the karmas stored in your chakras
4. Time Nomad
Time Nomad is a top-notch astrology app which helps you to stay updated with the right astrological tips straight from your pocket. It is totally free to use and is compatible with both iOS and Android.
- It has a new chart for the home screen widget.
- It gives you an answer in real time
- The app supports both sidereal and tropical zodiac systems.
- A chart of synastry and planetary hours calculator is available.
5. TIMEPASSAGES App
This is one of the best free astrology apps for Android and has an extensive glossary and charts that perfectly explain the meanings behind your rising signs, sun, and moon. This is an ideal app for those who want to delve deeper into astrology.
- Apart from Android, the app also works on desktops and MacBooks.
- Natal and transit charts are available with point-and-click functionality.
- Up-to-the-minute current astrology is available.
- Real-time birth chart interpretation
How did we choose the best free apps for Android?
To curate this list of the best free apps for Android, we meticulously researched each app and reviewed its features. They entail their own fair share of strengths and weaknesses, but one thing is for sure they generate accurate information when it comes to predictions.
Considering the critical factor here, i.e. pricing, all these apps are free to use.
These were our top 5 picks for the best free apps for Android. Hopefully, we were able to help you in deciding which astrology app you need to choose.