Maybe you chose Telegram because of its fast and secure messaging services. It is available for Android, iOS, and the web also. But after using it for a while, you found it doesn’t have a feature to view recent messages without being seen, which is one of the essential features in this busy generation. We want to stay updated with everything without engaging in them.
But don’t worry, this article covers all the answers to how to view telegram messages without seen. You can use the notification bar method, snoop and look method, or airplane mode method to view telegram messages without letting others know that you already saw them. Here is how to do it.
How to view telegram messages without seen
This article covers three easy methods to help you understand how you can see telegram messages without having a seen on your messages.
1. Notification bar method
The message Preview feature of Telegram will enable the user to see the Messages from the notification bar. Same way the sender won’t know that the user has read them.
Here are the steps to enable the Message Preview feature
- Go to the Telegram application
- Open the settings (for Android device > tap on the three-line menu bar > then choose settings)
- Tap on Notification and Sounds
- Now users can choose the category in which they want to apply this feature (Groups, Private Chats, or Channels)
- When the user chooses one option,> Message Preview option will appear
- Slide the toggle to turn on the Message Preview
That’s it. Settings are updated, and now whenever a message arrives on Telegram, the user can expand and read it from the notification bar. That, too, without letting the sender know about it.
Read More: How to Change Fonts on Telegram
2. Snoop and Look method to view telegram messages without seen
This method enables the user to snoop on recent messages but does not allow reading the whole message. If only snooping works for you, then here is how to enable the snoop and look method
- Go to the telegram application
- Choose the chat you wish to snoop on
- Press and hold on the profile picture of the other person
- It will allow the user to snoop on the recent messages from the other person. And this is how to view telegram messages without seen.
Remember: Whenever the user releases the long press, the recent chat you were snooping on will also disappear. However, users can repeat this process as many times as they want.
Read More: Voice Chat Rivalry: Telegram Vs. Clubhouse
Airplane Mode method to view Telegram messages without seen
Another technique to see the entire message on Telegram without being seen is to turn on Airplane mode. Here are the steps to do it.
- Whenever you receive a message on Telegram> Put on Airplane mode from the notification bar
- Now go to the Telegram application
- Read the messages you want to read
- When you are done, close the Telegram> then remove the entire tab on recent tabs.
- Put off Airplane mode > now turn on the internet.
And it’s done. This is how to view telegram messages without seen.
Though Telegram does not have an exact WhatsApp or Instagram-like feature to view messages without seeing, by using the methods mentioned above, you can easily view telegram messages without seeing. Which method worked for you? Please tell us in the comment section.