Do you travel often in your car and get frustrated with the heavy traffic that you have to encounter every day? Do the rising prices of fuel digging a huge hole in your pocket? Then, you have landed on the right page! Today we will talk all about electric scooters and the latest launch in the market by Ola. We will also help you in case you want to make a booking for an Ola electric scooter.
Before we take you through the process of Ola electric scooter booking, let us take a look at why electric scooters are better than traditional scooters.
- Electric scooters are faster than a car. No, not literally. However, they are easier to navigate and maneuver in the dreaded rush hour of traffic as compared to a car. You can zoom past the cars in the heavy traffic on a scooter for sure.
- They are cost-effective. Fuel prices are at an all-time high and if you drive a lot, you may be spending a huge chunk of your budget on fuel only. Electric scooters are a bit more expensive to buy, however, they are extremely cost-effective in the long run.
- Electric vehicles are good for the environment too as there are minimal fuel emissions.
- They can be a great option to invest in if you are thinking about buying a personal vehicle that will not dig a huge hole in your pocket.
Public transport giant ‘Ola’ recently announced the launch of their electric scooter which will soon be available in our country. They have opened the bookings for the same and in case you want to book an electric scooter by Ola, we will help you. The bookings are being made on www.olaelectric.com. The registration process for the scooter has been made simple by the company to rope in as many customers as possible. Within 24 hours of its launch more than. 1 lakh bookings were made. You can also make a reservation for your Ola electric scooter at an Ola electric showroom near you.
The procedure to make an Ola electric scooter booking is as follows:-
- Go to www.olaelectric.com.
- Choose the model of the scooter that you wish to buy.
- Then you will be asked to choose the colour of your scooter.
- After that you have to click on the tab ‘reserve’
- You will be then redirected to the next page where you will be required to put in your mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP. After putting in the OTP you can tap on Reser for 499.
- Then choose the method with which you want to pay. You can pay through Net Banking, UPI, credit, or debit card also.
- Once you make the payment your Ola electric scooter booking will be successful!
Yes, it is that simple!
Ola plans to start delivering the scooters by October. The huge number of bookings done in the first 24 hours are a clear testimony to the fact that people now want to move on to cleaner modes of transport. Electric scooters may look a bit expensive upfront however they have multiple advantages. Are you going to book one for yourself?