Millions of people across the globe use Facebook to wish their friends and family on their birthdays, or special occasions. However, you can make it more special by sending them a gift card. So, how to send a gift card on Facebook? We’re here to help. In this post, we share tips that will help you especially celebrate special occasions.
How to send a gift card on Facebook?
To send a gift card on Facebook, first, go to your friend’s timeline. Next, click on the gear icon in the lower-right corner of the cover photo, and next, click on the Give Gift link.
Select a category at the top of the Facebook Gifts page. Next, select your gift by clicking on Choose This Gift button.
You can either post your gift to your friend’s timeline or send it privately. Additionally, you can buy a digital gift card on Facebook for businesses such as shops, restaurants, etc. You can find the gift cards either on Marketplace or in the Shop section of the PayPal US Page.
Follow these steps to buy a digital gift card on Facebook
- Open PayPal US Page
- At the top left, you will find the Shop tab, click on it.
- Select the gift card and the amount and click Checkout in the bottom right.
- Enter your payment details and click Place Order.
Do note that you can purchase only one of the same types of the gift card at a time.
How do gift cards benefit businesses?
- They help customers purchase a gift card online and use it at your business later.
- Customers can either use the card immediately or in the future.
- As it is a digital card, there is no worry of it getting lost or stolen.
Here are a few FAQs.
- Can you get a refund on the digital gift card?
Typically, after you purchase a gift card, you get 30 minutes to cancel the order. After that, there are no refunds for a gift card.
- How to get the gift card after you purchase it?
You will receive a confirmation email with a link to claim the gift card within 24 hours of your purchase. The email will be sent to the email address provided at checkout. You can see it in your order history.
In case you can’t find the confirmation email, you can contact PayPal customer service and get it to resent or go to your order confirmation in the order history. The page will have a link to claim the gift card.
- How to get help with the gift card?
The sale of gift cards on Facebook is restricted to vetted third-party companies. Individuals can’t sell gift cards and you can report any product listing for a gift card by individuals.
Now that you know how to send a gift card on Facebook, what’s keeping you waiting? Go ahead and send something special to your loved ones!