In a world where consumer, as well as content, is the king, the equity of a brand is significantly dependent upon its visual reach. And when we talk about visual reach, the first thing to cross our minds is, none other than, Instagram. If you are still debating the power and influence of Instagram, let us ask you to make a guess about how many pictures are uploaded on Instagram annually?
35 billion! Yes, amazing, isn’t it?
So you can imagine how many people are using and viewing this platform on an everyday basis.
Using curated content to their advantage, individual creators and businesses alike are witnessing extraordinary brand growth.
But what exactly is Instagram’s USP?
One may argue that Instagram is not the only social media platform available. There is Twitter as well as Facebook. So, what is so unique about Instagram. Well, you see Twitter happens to be a platform for expressing one’s opinions and views on a variety of issues and Facebook is essential for connecting and engaging with acquaintances, family, and friends. These platforms lack the visual aesthetic that is the USP of Instagram.
How do you connect with people on Instagram?
So for connecting with people on Instagram, unlike Facebook where you send or accept ‘Friend’ requests from people, you either need to follow them or they have sent you a follow request. So, the process for doing so is quite simple. All you have to do is go to the profile of the person you want to follow and click on the Follow button on their profile. And when someone decided to follow you, you will simply get a notification for the same.
In case you do not want to share your content with everyone, you can simply make your profile private. In that case, you will be asked for granting access to your profile when someone sends you a follow request.
But what happens if you send a follow request by mistake and want to delete it.
Do you know how to cancel all sent follow request on Instagram?
Don’t worry we have got you covered. Following are a few simple steps that can help you cancel all sent follow requests you have sent to private accounts on Instagram.
- The first thing you need to do is that instead of the app on your mobile phone, go to Instagram via the web interface. Even though you can do this from your mobile app too, the entire process is faster on a desktop.
- Next step is quite obvious. You will have to log into the account for which you want cancel all sent follow requests.
- Then in your profile, go to the Tools section and click on ‘Privacy and ‘Security’. Then go to ‘Account Data’ section and ‘View Account Data’.
- Then under ‘Connections’ click on ‘view all’ for the ‘Current Follow Requests’. You will now have in front of you a list of all the accounts that you have requested to follow.
- The last thing to do would be to search and cancel the Follow requests that you have sent out.
This process may take you a little longer depending upon the number of sent follow requests you have sent out.
Instagram is a great social platform that has given a creative outlet to individual creators along with providing an opportunity for businesses to grow. You can follow anyone you want but incase you want to cancel the Follow requests that you have sent out, even that is easy to do.