Paytm, India’s leading digital payment giant has launched ‘Covid-19 vaccine finder’ that helps you check the availability of vaccination slots on its Mini App store. Here’s what you need to know about paytm covid 19 vaccine finder.
Paytm founder Vijay Shekhar on Twitter announced that the COVID-19 vaccine slot finder tool has been added to both Android as well as iOS versions of their app. The tool helps citizens to check the availability of vaccination slots by entering the pin codes along with the age group for a specific date.You can also get notifications when slots become available.
Paytm covid 19 vaccine finder tool accesses data that is updated in real-time from CoWIN.
How to use Paytm COVID-19 vaccine finder to search for available slots?
Follow the steps to find the availability of vaccine slots near you.
- Open the Paytm app.
- Next, go to the Mini App Store section on your screen.
- You should be able to see the “Vaccine Finder” option here. If not, click on “All” and then tap on the COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment banner. You can also check the “Discover with Paytm” section to access the Vaccine Finder option.
- Manually enter your pin code or district.
- Select the 18+ or 45+ age groups.
- Tap on the “Check Availability” to see available slots.
- If you are unable to find slots, you can click on the “Notify me when slots are available” tool to get notifications whenever the slot opens up.
In addition to the paytm covid 19 vaccine finder, there are several other platforms including WhatsApp that have their own COVID-19 vaccine slot finder and tracker that is helping citizens find a slot and easing the vaccination process.